Hi Jane, I think there are stills lots of challenges going on we have a Photogenics one starting soon. Have you checked out Inspiration and Challenges? Maybe the chat you're used to is on different threads, we are very chatty on 2020 snap thread, sometimes more chat than anything. If you like to take photo's come and join us there. We have the card challenge each month and are always looking for people to join in. Community chat is still going though I find I've said most of my chat on the snap thread.

I know some forums had to be culled because of lack of funding but I still find lots to look at and to join in with if I only had the time to do it. MaryAnne has done a brilliant job of keeping the site going with help from her main stalwarts.

I do know what you mean about the numbers on here. I come on last thing at night and there can be over 200 people on with just one or two members.

A lot of members are doing the Off the Page at the moment, which is a nice way of seeing how talented everyone is in so many different ways.

So do tell, what 'new toys' have you ordered? Lucky you, a new craft room, I have just been moaning to my DH that I need my craft room sorting with new units. I don't know how many times I had things falling off shelves and landing on my head.

Others will find your post and tell you the best places to look for the sort of things you want to be involved with.