I've been checking this forum lately and am really disappointed....or maybe confused is the better term.... at the lack of posts. According to the "What's Going On?" thing at the bottom of the main page, there are nearly 400 people online RIGHT NOW, yet very few posts. In fact many of the posts are from 2019 or even older! I remember a few (maybe more than a few) years ago, there were all sorts of posts: challenges (none since March!), ideas, general chat, and more....like about 50 per day. So what is everyone doing nowdays? I'm just getting back into crafting after moving house at the end of January, setting up my new craftroom, then getting stuck in with this isolation thing, and have now ordered a few new "toys" so am really spending time playing around with learning new techniques (thanks to YouTube, mostly). I've even managed to post a few things on my blog.

Is there life out there? Or is something wrong with my browser? Are people mostly making cards, scrapbooking, art journalling, or something else? I know I can go to the US boards but would rather communicate with my home-girls.