Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)

Gallery reminder

Please can I remind everyone to limit their gallery uploads to just 3 in any 24 hour period. I love that we are all scrapping so much more in lockdown. The UKS gallery is more active and vibrant than it has been in years. I am loving looking at every day.

Can I also remind you to keep the layouts gallery just for layouts. If you have other things to post (and I love the off the page section so much - thank you Sue) or cards etc please post in the members gallery not in the layouts. That way we all know where to go and look for that all important inspiration.

Finally, as so many of us have extra time on our hands, lets see if we can comment on pages more frequently to give each other that much needed boost we often need in such odd times.

And finally can i remind everyone that to claim points for challenges you pages MUST be uploaded to the UKS gallery and should be before the end date for that challenge.

It's a whole new month - happy scrapping ladies (and I have put the colour challenge up early for you all!)
    Last edited by scrapdolly; 02-05-2020 at 12:09 PM.

So many photos, so little time g61's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Can I second scrapdolly's kind suggestion to leave comments? I've had a lot of lovely comments recently and I can confirm it does give me a boost!
    Margo

I'm a member of Scrap Happens, in the Blue Brads House