Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)

Business Edition

I have the above software, and have been trying to change the size of a shape such as a square
    on the mat in the size boxes but it is not doing it just clicks back to the size it is already,not the
    Size l put in,if anyone knows what I mean and can help it would be appreciated.
    Thank You
    Susannah

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    It's working OK for me Susananah, what version of the software are you using, you can find that by clicking on help and then About Silhouette. Also have you tried doing it in the Transform Panel as well as the Quick Action Tool bar at the top of the page ?

Norfolk - just at the end of the yellow brick road
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi Susannah, please don't think I am treating you like an idiot but if you use, for instance, the Quick Action tool are you hitting enter when you have changed the value(s) to the size you are trying to achieve? In the Transform Panel it is easy because it has the apply button to remind you but there isn't anything in the QA area so it is easy to change the values and then move on, which means nothing is saved so it all reverts to the previous value. I'm only asking because I did it once when I was rushing to get something done and my BE was quite new to me, and I spent a few minutes trying to work out what I'd done wrong 'til the penny dropped,DOH!! I've popped a graphic of the QA tool which, as Shirley said, is at the top of the page just to identify it for you in case you don't normally use it.

Andi.
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Goodness I don’t think you are treating me like a idiot Andidee,I appreciate the help I am able to get here,I will have a Go tomorrow.so thank you and also Shirley Anne too.And I think I will use the transfer panel it sounds easier,and as I have issues with using my hands it might be better option.

Susannah