Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Driver for Windows 10

Hi

I've recently purchased a new computer and upgraded to Windows 10, and the first question I'd like to ask is: is my old Craft Robo CC330-20 compatible with this operating system?

If it is, I'd also like to ask if anyone knows where I can download the driver/software for this cutter? I've seen these same questions asked on other sites. Graphtec's support page seems to suggest that the CC330-20 can be used with Windows 10, but several people have downloaded drivers from there and nothing seems to work.

It's been a very long time since I used my cutter, and I seem to remember that additional software, in addition to the driver, is necessary. If this is the case, could someone please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Mick_c
    Last edited by Mick_c; 16-03-2020 at 01:38 PM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    I don't think - but I could well be wrong - that you have to download drivers. It should work on just the software but you may well have to download a legacy version but I don't know which one. Hopefully, someone will be able to answer you that knows more than I do.
    Sheila

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thank you grannyscrap, but I've sorted it! For anyone else who has the same problem, I went on Silhouette's website and downloaded the very latest version of their software. To my surprise, it actually works with my (very) old machine!!

Should anyone else be interested, here's the link:

https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/software

Also, I was having trouble registering my art work and found the answer to my problem here:

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?...on-marks-help/

God bless the internet!

Thanks again for your input, grannyscrap.

Kind regards

Mick C