Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Order Pending Review

I finally decided to order the Business Edition of Sil. Studio this morning. I paid, then went to see if the Software Key was in my account. The order is "pending review". Then I got an email which stated

"Dear Silhouette Customer,
    We are contacting you in regard to your recent order #. Your order has been flagged as part of a routine review. Your order will be reviewed and processed within 1 business day, during which time you may be contacted by our company. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please reach out to our support staff for further assistance. We appreciate your patience and understanding as your order is being reviewed.
    Sincerely,
    The Silhouette Team"

Has anyone come across this sort of thing before with Silhouette America? It is just so odd. I buy digital goods all the time and have never come across anything like this.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I've only bough a few file's from them nothing else. I bought the BE from Swing designs and had no problem. I hope you get your code soon

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I bought my Business Edition from Swing Designs as well and had no problem when I entered the code. It was over 2 years ago. Maybe Silhouette have problems with bogus ones.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks Doreen and Neries. I wish that I had known about Swing Designs, I would probably have bought from them. I got my Designer Edition from Silhouette America too so there shouldn't be anything bogus. I will probably not get sorted out for a wee while. Presumably a human being has to check (something?) so they won't be out of bed yet.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Well it looks like I will have to wait another day at least. I tried contacting Silhouette via the online chat, as I hadn't heard anything, and received an automated message to say that they are closed until tomorrow. So frustrating!