Morning! I am doing my yearly stock up on albums and page protectors and is it just me, or is it getting harder to find 12x12 albums? I really only do pocket scrapbooking and have only just found out that Becky Higgins physical product is no longer being made. Had I been a bit more on the ball I'd have stocked up last year, but I totally missed that announcement!! I've managed to get a load of boxes of the page protectors but am really struggling to find cloth albums. I have 7-8 years of albums, all cloth and I was hoping to eventually switch them all to the becky higgins ones as I liked the style and they had the metal corners on them which help stop them being bashed. But you cannot get them for love nor money. Second choice would have been American crafts cloth albums but they too are few and far between. The only choices in most shops (and the ranges are pretty small wherever I look) are the WRMK faux leather ones. These are OK, but way more expensive, or the American Crafts modern albums which have a cloth spine (great!) but then naked chipboard cover, which I am less keen on.

Anyway...I guess my question after that waffle...is it just me? Am I missing something? Where is everyone else getting their albums from??
julia