Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Threaded View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)

Help - No sign of the free 1 month subscription after registering Cameo 4.

I have finally made a space and unboxed my Cameo 4. I had it was an early Christmas gift but its just been sat in its box as life has been too busy, and I've been using my Cameo 3 for quick jobs. I finally plugged it and registered in on Sunday just gone 9/02/20. I downloaded my free 100 digital designs but the Free One-Month Subscription To The Silhouette Design Store is nowhere to be found!

When I am logged into my account and go to subscriptions it just shows as me the usual options to purchase....nothing is for 1 month and definitely not free. I contacted silhouette US on Sunday but as yet haven't heard back from them, which is unusually slow for them as they're normally very good.

I just wondered if I was missing something obvious as I have never had a subscription with Silhouette. Any help appreciated.

I would have looked back on old threads to see if it had been mentioned, but nothing goes back earlier than this year oddly.

Thanks
    Julie
    Last edited by Scrappy Mad; 18-02-2020 at 11:13 AM. Reason: incorrect date