Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Recommendations please for best A4 vinyl sticker sheets

I am wanting to have a go at making some vinyl stickers to sell and wondered if any of you have views on what is best to use. I will be using an Epson P600 inkjet printer with pigment based inks to print on them, then I will use the Cameo to cut round them.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I only tried it once with an inject printer and ordinary vinyl but it could be rubbed of with your finger so I assume you will need inkjet printer vinyl. I would look on Graptec website as they sponsor this group. If anyone has links other than Graphtec hopefully they will PM you

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thank you Doreen. I don't see a Messages folder in my Control Panel to check for PMs. I have, however, sent off to a couple of companies for samples.

View Gallery

There would be a notification top right of the page when anyone messages you 'm guessing not a lot of the members who come on here now use vinyl. I notice you have several links in your post are they links to selling site's only were not allowed to put links other than to Graphtec GB because they sponsor this group
    Last edited by DJG; 08-02-2020 at 09:55 AM.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thank you Doreen. The links are to my website, blog and Facebook pages, I can easily remove them if required.

View Gallery

As long as they don't link to selling website's they're fine

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by doricdragons View Post
    I am wanting to have a go at making some vinyl stickers to sell and wondered if any of you have views on what is best to use. I will be using an Epson P600 inkjet printer with pigment based inks to print on them, then I will use the Cameo to cut round them.
    I am using Silhouette representation and I use the Transparent Vinyl Self-Adhesive Sulfur Laminate 12" 4.7mil x 40 Sheets (PPD038-40) with theClear Vinyl Self-Adhesive Laminate 12"4.7 thousand x 40 sheets (PPD038-40). Two directions can be taken. Using a protective vinyl or transparent laminate spray or pay a pot load for waterproof vinyl. I washed the stickers without bleeding in the dishwasher.
    My Life My Style

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Mehwish21 View Post
    I am using Silhouette representation and I use the Transparent Vinyl Self-Adhesive Sulfur Laminate 12" 4.7mil x 40 Sheets (PPD038-40) with theClear Vinyl Self-Adhesive Laminate 12"4.7 thousand x 40 sheets (PPD038-40). Two directions can be taken. Using a protective vinyl or transparent laminate spray or pay a pot load for waterproof vinyl. I washed the stickers without bleeding in the dishwasher.
    I like PPD038-40, but Agro vinyl is also a good alternative.
    Alexandra