Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)

HELP for Australian Wildlife

This is so NOT scrapping and I almost never post this sort of thing here BUT

I think everyone has been shocked at the loss of wildlife and habitat in Australia (and of course the people too but the animals cannot ask for help)

I am so impressed at how crafting communities across the world have risen to the challenge.

So calling anyone who can knit, sew or crochet - do check out this facebook group UK Crafters for Australian Animal Rescue Effort

There are patterns in the files section there and lots of contacts of people who are volunteering to collect items and send them over. Every small creation will help.

Do check it out and see if you could help. The number of volunteers, the kindness of everyone on there has moved me to tears.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    Yes Karen, this is such a worthy cause - the fires have been devastating for the koalas and kangaroos. I have also found 'Yarn for the Soul' on Facebook after they were on our local news. They are a wool shop in Warminster and too have the patterns from the Australian Animal Rescue page and are collecting made 'pouches' to send over.
    Sharon
    Addicted to stash!!

THE ALLSORTS
    Green Buttons House...