Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Craft Robo / Silhouette Studio / Mac

I've used my old Craft Robo with my Mac using Silhouette Studio for years. Now with all the new upgrades I'm having issues. Is there anyone else here that uses this combination?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    I don't know if this will help with your Robo https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/fa...Oez8xtysRikyfQ

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Has your Mac updated to Catalina as that is what the latest versions of studio are meant to work with I think.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks for the feedback. Yes my mac has updated to Catalina. I had time to mess with it again tonight and I got it to cut finally. But what I found is it would cut if I had the page orientation set to portrait but not if I had it set to Landscape. I've always (for about 12 years) used landscape mode for my designs and to cut. Now if I use landscape I receive an error message that says the cutting mat is too large, no matter what size mat I choose and even if I choose no mat.

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Maybe worth contacting Silhouette America support to see if they can help. I too always use landscape but I am using a C3 on Windows so may be it’s just an issue with the Craft Robo as I’m not sure if it is supported any more.