Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Information for Cameo 4 users

In case this helps anyone the following message has been posted on the Beta testing group :-

“Hi, everyone! I've been given the following message from the company regarding rattling sounds that some customers have experienced with the Cameo 4. Please feel free to share it where you feel it is appropriate.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

We've been made aware that some users have experienced concerns with the Cameo 4 where the carriage rattles and emits distracting noises during operation giving the appearance that there is an issue with the machine.

We have found this is related to the machine setup process when packing tape is removed. It’s possible that while you are pulling the tape off of your machine that the tool carriage cover may become dislodged, thus causing the rattling sounds. If that happens, simply push on the carriage cover back and/or down until it clicks back into place. This should resolve the issue. We're now working to adjust the machine preparation process in order to resolve this going forward.”

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I think it will be a while before I buy Cameo 4 as my Cameo 3 is working fine at the minute but thanks for keeping everyone up to date Shirley.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Jampot View Post
    I think it will be a while before I buy Cameo 4 as my Cameo 3 is working fine at the minute but thanks for keeping everyone up to date Shirley.
    Me too Sue, I'm sticking with my 3 for now.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have brought a cameo 4 and forwarded my cameo 3 to my friends granddaughter,she is desperate for one she is 13 but cannot persuade her mum to get her one.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckow1 View Post
    I have brought a cameo 4 and forwarded my cameo 3 to my friends granddaughter,she is desperate for one she is 13 but cannot persuade her mum to get her one.
    That’s a nice thing to do. Hope you like your C4.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I hope I like it too,you get so comfy with your machine and it’s quirks,it’s the learning the new stuff,like a punch tool to make holes around vinyl areas to be weeded,unless sight impaired I myself do not think it’s something that everyone might need,the extra tools are going to be expensive,I will need to save up for the few I might choose.

Just Beginning
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I'm still using a Cameo 1 having upgraded many years ago from the Craft Robo.
    Can I just ask, what are the reason people are upgrading. Does the 3 or 4 do anything my machine doesnt.
    Thank you

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Added a link to the Cameo 4 specifications on your other post