Hello all!

This is the now annual post asking for feedback on UKS and its viability into 2020.

We have a small number of sponsors who have stuck with us and for that, every member who still values UKS and the community here should be very grateful! Without them, the windows would be shuttered and the doors would close for good.

In addition, I think those of you who are here most days will also know that without Scrapdolly and Miniowner UKS would be much less active! Their efforts have been amazing, with so many new challenges and fun prompts to give you all the kick you need to keep scrapping. They have both expressed willingness to carry on in 2020.

As it has been for the past few years, UKS carrying on is dependent on enough sponsors to cover the very minimal costs of running the site. Those costs have been pared to the bone. Between the current sponsors, a small number of donations by members, and the small ad revenue from clicks, it should be enough.

I will soon send out a request to sponsors to see if they will stick with us for another year. If not, expect instead a countdown to closure. I will hope to give you at least a month to retrieve anything from the site you want to save, but cannot guarantee anything past 31st Dec.

So feel free to post and have your say - do you want UKS to stay open? If you shop with a sponsor, please let them know their support of UKS matters to you and you thank them for it.