Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just noticed

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I echo Doreen's sentiments - well said Susibi! There were so many talented people on here and it was buzzing. I still remember posting my very first template - I was so pleased and proud. It was a very simple modest little Christmas tree border - took me ages to get it right but I could always find help and encouragement and loads of inspiration on this forum. We used to have challenges as well if I recall - happy days indeed!
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    Quote Originally Posted by SylviaF View Post
    I echo Doreen's sentiments - well said Susibi! There were so many talented people on here and it was buzzing. I still remember posting my very first template - I was so pleased and proud. It was a very simple modest little Christmas tree border - took me ages to get it right but I could always find help and encouragement and loads of inspiration on this forum. We used to have challenges as well if I recall - happy days indeed!
    Sylvia your design's were NEVER simple they were all beautiful and yes you're right there used to be a challenge

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    i love coming here,its my go to to try and solve anything i cannot sort out,everyone i have come is kind and helpful,dont like FB much as its so large and i feel a dopt for not nothing enough to input into the groups which many ask for.
    susibi boy i remember that,goodness so long ago.
    susannah

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - beanpole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Hi, I've not been around here for quite a while either, but it's nice to pop back and recognise people! I learned so much over the years.
    I still have the robomaster software, I'm afraid, which I use for quick designs - it's been SOO useful during my 3 year City & Guilds patchwork quilting course, coming up with applique templates, patchwork templates etc - even simple circles for various exercises. I print from it, but I use the Cameo for actually cutting stuff out.
    Now I've had to consign my elderly computer to the scrapheap, I have a new laptop and have had to reinstall everything - including my precious robomaster!! Thankfully everything seems to be working, although if I try to open some of the later RM gsd files, the craft robo says they're too recent but then Cameo opens them so that's ok. phew.

Nice to see you all again anyway.
    Karen
    http://www.beanpolebooks.co.uk
    NEW RELEASE 'MOTIF FOR MURDER' a cozy mystery with 10 templates to download for handcutting or tracing, and for the Cameo and Craft Robo. Ebook download for Kindle and Nook and now in paperback. This is the second story in the Quilt Detective series. Free templates on my blog, karenlowe co uk, for electronic cutters or PDF for cutting by hand.

CARD MAKER AND CR OWNER
    View Gallery

Ok just had a read through on this and wanted to put in my two pennyworth. I can't tell you all how grateful I am for all the help I have received over the years. I would have given up on my Robo very quickly without you all. Also I try to make sure that I post thanks both for help and templates. So I repeat
    THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

View Gallery

I was glad to read the member number has increased.
    I prefer this forum as the experts are here, based on my experience. Facebook and other social forums do not mostly have the correct information. More often I see that a person one has gone of topic and gone on some rant and worse, run across some profanity or silly advertisement.
    Thank you UK Scrappers.
    Petrina

View Gallery

I think more will join as we spread the word that UK Scrappers is consistently very helpful.
    Petrina

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I might have forgotten to say thank you a few times but I know I have others,I apologise to people I have missed.
    I think the most yahoo groups will closed in December, as yahoo is not allowing groups to store any files of any kind on the groups that start up,you can only use yahoo to send emails to members,that’s caused good ones to close and to try and find free storage and reopen it somewhere else