Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)

I'm back............... been about 10 years since ive been here!

Not been around for about 10 years. Recently I sorted the fourth bedroom which had turned into a dumping ground, I knew my stash (do we still call it that?) was in there somewhere, today I actually got around to sorting through it, THE MEMORIES!! Considering restarting to use some of these lovely goodies up. The ink pads may have dried but I still have that same ole need for creativity!

Wouldnt be suprised if you are all saying "no idea who she is!", I'm Jane, mum to twins now nearly 17, I live in Norwich, was IT Support for the NHS but now work with plants! Waves!!

Right.............. whats new!?!?! Fancy a CJ to start me off I think!

Jane xxx

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi Jane and welcome back. You must have left just as I was joining. Yes, it is still called 'stash' some things never change and I'll bet by now with technology being as it is you have a mountain of photo's to scrap. I've still got K&Co stuff that must be 10 years old, interesting to see how styles change but some of the beautiful papers never go out of date.

What work are you doing with plants, sounds interesting?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Hi Jane, welcome back !
    I’m sure even some of your inks will still be fine, I have some very old ones too !
    Take a look at the swaps thread, I think there was talk of a CJ starting up again, not been many of those recently.

We have lots of challenges here to help you use up some of that stash

Have fun
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

We also have lots of 'enablers' to encourage you to buy more stash... of course I'm not one of them.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Welcome back ��

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hey!
    Me too. I couldn’t even get into my old profile. I was a kid then anyway haha.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi, I’ve not been around for quite a few years either. Been fighting the big C but in remission now. I’m surprised I still remember my user name and password but it all came back to me! I haven’t felt like doing anything creative since I was diagnosed but now my granddaughter has told me she’s pregnant with twins!! So I’m hopefully going to make her the 3D cot. I used to make loads of these back in the day! I’ve finally made a move on sorting out my craft room and I’m determined to start again to take my mind of the pain I’m still having! Apparently it’s normal!! Not sure how that is and being remission but hey ho the doctors and oncologists know more than me lol x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Well done on being in remission and nice to have you back again. Nothing like some crafting to concentrate the mind and take it away from things we don't want to think about if only for a while. Congratulations on the news of the twins how wonderful.