Nov week 2

by elainevking

November week 2.

by Maggie B

Happiness is a baby sister to cuddle

by Mary Buttons

Positive heart

by scrapdolly

Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Photography Forum

Notices

ATDML banner

Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: October, 2019

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Afternoon all.
    You all seem as busy . Take your own advice Elaine and have a day of rest
    And you too Susie. You will wear yourself out.
    I took this photo the other day from the bottom os SIL garden.
    It had been frosty in the night and the sun was just coming up.
    It’s nearlt Black... and white
    Ellie
    63D239D4-870C-45EC-8B7D-E76AB731EB9D.jpg

2. The Following Users Like This Post

Susie.A (21-10-2019)

Scrapping is my hobby Housework isn't Mary Buttons's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Thanked 2,142 Times in 1,387 Posts
    Nice early morning photo Ellie
    I have a food one
    3CAE2948-3860-4083-AAD5-1CADA0525DC8.jpg
    I’m in Costa but not my usual one so change of venue change of menu
    Scrappycats Team Green Button house
    My Blog Mary's Musings

4. The Following Users Like This Post

Susie.A (21-10-2019)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Thanked 2,133 Times in 1,349 Posts
    like it Mary. Is it hot chocolate and cream , I see. Naughty Naughty !!
    Still a grate a week won’t hurt. It looks lovely.
    Ellie

View Gallery

Yep hot chocolate cream marshmallow and a flake very very naughty but extremely nice
    My Blog Mary's Musings

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thanked 1,279 Times in 988 Posts
    That looks delicious Mary, nice to have a little treat.

Ellie, gorgeous photo. I've sent you a message about aids, hope you got it before going to sil's.

That is a good idea Elaine, to do it downstairs, not sure who is going to carry it all down though. Hubby struggles to lift now, he has never had this problem and when I was on the floor with my back he would use his body as a hoist, literally, to get me off the floor in an upright position. All we want is answer to what has happened to his back and hopefully a treatment that can put it right again. My chair in my craft room, despite being a proper typing chair, causes me so much pain even sitting here at the computer.

Great idea about the papers too Elaine. My neighbour's granddaughter and of course my niece's kiddies may be able to use some or, and this has just come to me, I think my other neighbour's church are having a craft and puzzle day every other Tuesday so they may want them too.

My hairdresser has just rung and she is full of cold, absolutely streaming and has asked if I want to go tomorrow or leave it. She knows how this could affect me so we are leaving it and I've told her to rest, she sounds awful and it takes a lot to stop her. So that gives me 3 days in to get all the paperwork and hopefully some craft and dare I say it cleaning done before I go to the eye hospital. Mind you, it is the vet's tomorrow so will have to see what happens there. Can't be ill for Thursday, I've waited months to find out about my eyes.

I've found a few more photo's of the animals for the card, which is a relief. This is one I'm going to use, there is black in the fireplace. the next one is the boys and they don't do hats, mind you, Trudy wasn't looking too pleased about it and she never wore it again.

DSCF0257.jpg P1080132.jpg

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 1,160 Posts
    Lovely to see you Ellie.
    I couldn’t resist sorting so I’ve had a really good rearrangement in there . Susie, these are the boxes I was talking about..but be warned the video is 7 minutes long. My craft room in all its glory!

https://youtu.be/Gpx6Nqewhh4
    SCRAP HAPPY TEAM MEMBER My Blog
    BTCR tally = 50
    Joint Hse leader
    Swaps: Christmas 2019 stocking swap. Adventurers advent swap.

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 1,160 Posts
    Crossed there Susie!
    Your dogs are totally gorgeous!
    SCRAP HAPPY TEAM MEMBER My Blog
    BTCR tally = 50
    Joint Hse leader
    Swaps: Christmas 2019 stocking swap. Adventurers advent swap.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Tell me Mary, what do you not do when you run out of steam? I know it isn't crafting because you are prolific and another Speedy Gonzales just like Elaine. I know I have too much paperwork and it is draining because I simply don't want to do it. Yes, I know, I do it for two neighbours as well but I can't just leave them to get on with it. Right don't shout, I'm off to cut my neighbour's hair and tart him up and then I will see if I can find a mobile hairdresser as that is a really goo idea. Must sort out the cleaner too.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

We crossed again Elaine. Thank you about the dogs, the first one was Trudy and there wasn't an ASBO bone in her body. The other two look like butter wouldn't melt but we all know differently don't we. I'll check out the link shortly, thanks for that.

Dedicated Scrapper Crafty Sandra's Avatar
    View Gallery

Just had Freddie back to the vets, he was pleased with her she is now on tablets twice a day. Food just whatever suits her Had to give her the tablet the usual way back of throat and stroke cos she wouldn't take it off my hand like she normally does with food lol.

Chinese whisper LO swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    Thats good news Sandra Freddie improving meows from South Africa
    Mmm looks delicious Mary
    What a lovely idea for a card Susie all your pet photos Hope your eye appointment good news and DH can get some answers too
    I have a pretty box my friend bought me for my birthday I put my dies in there leave them in the pkts but the files you have will be so organised when you get the time to fill them
    You are brave getting someone to help you declutter
    I dont want to see your neat n tidy craft room again Elaine it will send me into tidy mode not what I want
    What did you buy at the craft shop Alison reveal all
    Lovely photo Ellie take care of yourself

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Oh dear me Elaine, you are so organised. You know how much I love your craft room anyway. Tell me, since you've stolen the dining room do you have another dining room now? I'm hoping you will say no because I have the small bedroom but I want the spare bedroom as it is rarely used. We do need another room for when my sister stays but mostly we need it for hubby and his PLD. I want to re-do the spare bedroom as a nice big craft room and then make this smaller bedroom into a bedroom again and have this as the spare room.

It actually makes sense because the back bedroom gets the afternoon light and that is when I am up and about. This bedroom is in the front of the house and only gets morning light which is when I'm in bed, so by the time I'm up and ready in the autumn/winter months it isn't really bright enough for long because of the dark nights. I have the back bedroom designed in my head but hubby thinks it is a complete waste of a room. I've told him, in that case fit out the loft but with a decent staircase up to it. My neighbour has that but she doesn't do much paper crafting anymore. Perhaps I should knock a doorway through and use her room. We have two downstairs reception rooms plus the conservatory which we made into our dining room (or greenhouse for a few months) But I like that my craft room is away from everything and doesn't mess up the rest of the house. It's my little sanctuary, but extremely cluttered.

So the big question is Elaine, how did you persuade your DH to hand over the dining room, do tell? Oh and I love your labelling system, everything so easy to find. What you said about hating having to waste time trying to find things is me all over. By the time I've found what I want I runout of energy to do anything or it is time to do something else.

Meanwhile, I've done my neighbour's hair and shaved him etc... I wish I'd taken a photo of him before, his hair was at least 3 inches longer, he looked a wreck and if I do say so myself, I am really pleased with how he looks now. Hubby said it has taken 10 years off him. I had to really think about how to cut his hair because I haven't done it since I used to do dad's and that was 6/7 years ago. It will be even better when it is washed as it was sticking up all over the place to start with. So glad that's done as it was preying on my mind a lot.

Off to finish off the little cardigan next. Only have the bows to sew on and the buttons, fingers crossed it still fits her.

Glad to hear that Freddie is improving with the meds Sandra. At her age I would be like you, unless the food was actually making her ill I would give her whatever makes her happy. I only hope there is some improvement with Pepper when we go tomorrow. At least she hasn't had a bad reaction to the tablets although I do think some of that may have been because she was fretting for her mum who was on holiday for 5 days.

View Gallery

Evening Snappers
    It’s the housework that suffers when I run out of steam and sometimes even my scrapping, I think that is why I’ve digi scrapped a lot this month

I’m nearly caught up on my nature year book just January and February to do now into next month that is
    Here is March
    My Blog Mary's Musings

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I've just whizzed round with the vacuum before bed. Fortunately, the neighbours can't hear it so that's okay. I like to think if I tidy up before bed I'll come down to a tidy house but that isn't always the case. I tend to do housework the moment I have the energy to do it whatever time that happens to be. I must say the house would be easier to keep clean without two messy dogs but the thought of that really doesn't bear thinking about.

Your scrapping never seems to suffer Mary, I am always amazed at the amount you do and still have time for tasty treats like the one you showed earlier.

I hope you are getting a good night's sleep tonight Elaine.

Off to check out your LO Mary and then bed.

View Gallery

Good morning Snappers
    My Blog Mary's Musings

+ Post New Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast