Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Pixscan/hardware out of alignment

Hello,

Hoping someone might be able to help please. I have a Silhouette Portrait and have recently bought a Pixscan mat. I have stamped images and used my phone to upload the image but when cutting, the lines are 3-4mm higher than they should be. I am trying to calibrate the machine but the test page is trying to print as if it was zoomed in.

If anyone has any advice to resolve the issue it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Have you done print and cut with your Portrait and is the cut ok. When I have used my Pixscan mat it is slightly out even though print and cut works perfectly. So I move the traced image to compensate.

Not sure what you mean 'the test page is trying to prints as if was zoomed in'. Normally to calibrate it starts with printing out the piece with the black crosses across and down the A4 page.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I too have the pixscan mat. Portrait is perfect with print and cut, however using the pixscan mat it is ever so slightly to the left. Think we covered this a while ago. Look under pixscan, I put the message I received from silhouette, which I found useful
    Maureen