Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)

Cyber Crop fun, sponsors and bonus points.

Here at UKS we have GREAT sponsors who help keep this forum alive and we are grateful to them all. Please please support our sponsors who have such faith in UKS and its members.

If any sponsors have events we want to showcase them ... please let us know when you do so we can promote them here on UKS as we are ALL grateful to you.

The first sponsors event we are shouting out is a massive cyber crop weekend with 16 classes and oodles of challenges which is going to be a packed weekend of fun and chat and scrapping. It starts Friday 26th July at 6pm and runs until Sunday 28th at 7pm. Though you don’t have to complete everything during the weekend.

The challenges will all all be posted on their Facebook group and blog ... the Facebook group is ATDML#Create. The blog is http://createdbyatdml.blogspot.com/
    and

YOU CAN CLAIM POINTS.

For every challenge completed by 31st of August and uploaded to ATDML Facebook group AND to UKS you can claim a bonus 20 points. That means a potential 320 extra points through July and August. No doubling up though. You can’t use, for example, the same page for a UKS challenge and a ATDML challenge and claim points for both.

In addition there are class kits for sale on the ATDML web site here
    https://www.atripdownmemorylane.co.u....php?cPath=263 though you don’t extra points you do get boxes of lush supplies and full instruction.

Do support our our sponsors and play along.

And watch out for any other sponsor events we are told about .... sponsors please pm me to let me know if you have things to flag up for our members to help them support YOU.
    .Remember ... you can find our sponsors here. http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/sponsors.php .... please support them
    Last edited by scrapdolly; 13-07-2019 at 07:29 AM.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    What about those who don’t use Facebook ?
    I was going to use the blog to see the challenges.
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    The challenges are all on the blog along with the timetable and classes

If you don’t have Facebook you can post them here only but say they are ATDML challenges

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Thanks for clarifying about the points Karen. I have made a Friday 5 fit the ATDML challenge so will just claim the 30 points for the UKS challenge but I have shared it their FB album too.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Thanks Karen. I do have a Facebook account but don’t really use it, I’ve deleted the app on my phone and iPad!
    I hope to play along later and will share here x
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022