Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Thread: Missing Files

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Missing Files

A file I was using yesterday has disappeared from my Library. The number of files shown under 'Show all designs' is 813 but only 622 files appear when listed. Can anyone throw any light on this issue please?
    Shirley

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Are you signed in and set to ‘Work On Line’ line to allow syncing ?

View Gallery

Oh dear, I'm not sure what you mean Shirley Anne, I'm always signed in but don't know about the 'Work on line' bit. If at some point I've forgotten to download files I've bought (!) they surely wouldn't appear in 'Show all designs' total? I don't understand why the two numbers don't match.

Incidentally I eventually found the file I thought was missing by trawling through 7 yrs of orders, looking it up in the Store and identifying it's full title and then searching my library. I can't believe I missed it after 3 trawls, I know my eyesight is diminishing but I didn't realise that I had complete blind spots! Another anomoly is that the design no. in the Store is different from that showing in my Library, I'm beginning to feel as if I'm living in an alternative Universe.

Thank you for your response,
    Shirley