Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Printers???

I like chocolate, I like shopping, but best of all, I like cropping! izzy's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (21)
    didnt think about contacting Epson cos the printer is quite old - it must be about 5 years old and am never sure how long they will last!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    They should still be happy about giving advice Izzy. I have a Mac and you can adjust your setting to that or some such thing. Can't remember now but Epson will know, it's worth giving them a ring or going on their site and doing a Livechat and then print out the chat so you can read it back and make any adjustments they tell you to try. I do prefer chatting to people personally. Failing that Google it because someone else out there will have had a similar problem. I was speaking to a guy in a computer shop and he told me if they come across an odd problem and they don't know the answer they always Google it because they know that someone somewhere will know how to fix it.

Does the colour problem occur if you print through Epson's own software? Worth a try if you haven't done it already.