Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Themed Cards > Miscellaneous

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Tattered Lace Border Collection

Can anyone tell me how to use these please? I am having a craft sort out and discovered 10 packs of 4 borders which I had totally forgotten about.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I am thinking that you just place these along the edge of your card and run through your die cutting machine to cut a fancy edged border. Does that sound about right?

View Gallery

Thanks for your response Susie.A. There isn't a cutting edge so I guess they just emboss, but not a lot of use really, can only be used on outer edge of cards which is probably why I got them - came free with ordered goods from C & C I think. Can't imagine that I paid for them as I've never really been into embossing. Will give them a try when I've got time to play.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Are they a die or embossing folder? If they're a die then they should cut a fancy edge. So best way to show is to find a TL edging die. Here is a photo of one and how it cuts when you put it to the end of your card, not off the end, leave enough room for it to cut the shape. Is this the sort of thing you have. Sorry it is a bit rubbish but it was just to give you an idea. Then you could use a gatefold design card and have two pretty edges. Does this help or am I barking up the wrong tree?

P1090832.png P1090833.png

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

It actually cuts another piece I've just found, the very edge of the border itself. I'll take a photo tomorrow if I think on.