Good morning everyone!

Sorry for the late start, I needed a bit of a lie in this morning, but I'm hoping you're all ready for this month's (final) design element prompt!

With winter and the festive season here, there was no way I wasn't going to challenge you to include a bit of...

SPARKLE

...on your card creations!

You can even incorporate a bit of smooshing, but think of all that glitter, sequins, shimmer from perfect pearls, gems, embossing powder, even a bit of tinsel for good measure, that you could use.

Endless possibilities allowing you to be as subtle (wink of stella anyone?) or over the top as you wish!

I don't really have any additional tips over on my blog yet, but I'm contemplating what sparkle I'm going to use...

Also I feel like I need one of those Glitter Duster thingies that Tim Holtz has been using of late...

The full instructions and details for this year's challenge can be found here in the January post.

And past prompts are all listed under the tag 2018 card challenge on my blog.

Also for those of you on Instagram, I'll be using the hashtag #2018handmadecardchallenge to share my projects there, so feel free to use this tag on Instagram as well!

Enjoy!