Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you want UKS to stay open for another year?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

38 97.44%
  • No

1 2.56%

Threaded View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I come onto uks several times a day
    My last participation was going onto the scrap whispers section of the gallery and commented on many of the layouts especially those that had no comment at all.
    I also removed older layouts in case uks does close.
    I am a member of the Allsorts team and contribute as a points collector, I am also taking part in the secret Santa with the other active members of the team.
    I do quite a few challenges a month but am only doing the ones I especially feel I can do. I have set two of the weekly challenges this year and I have another to set next month. I think if points collecting is stopping I may do less of the weekly challenges, which makes me wonder if they should just be monthly.
    I really enjoy the Abc challenge, and the sketch, and scrap whispers, and do about half the weekly and half the Friday 5. I do quite a lot of layouts a month, but would continue to do so even if UKS closed.

If Uks closes I would hope to keep in touch with team members and friends via e-mail or Facebook. I am a member of several Facebook scrapbooking groups.

I am concerned that an awful lot of work time and expense is needed by a few people to keep this open for us, if it continues I will probably stay, but my gut feeling is maybe it is time for it to change or even go. So as I voted a yes maybe I should be an Either.

If we do pay a subscription to keep uks open I would want to know that the only people who saw my layouts and posts were subscribed members.
    Which would mean a closed members area and then an anyone can see area. I am a private person and do not particularly want my layouts seen by hundreds of people, which is why each month I move my layouts into a private album.
    Last edited by Claire59; 09-11-2018 at 01:25 PM.