Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Nope, haven't a clue were to start. Just finished the Mother's Day cards and a few birthday cards, so I may have a look at it next.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Well if it doesn’t get done it doesn’t matter, it’s not compulsory .
    Mine is only simple, another doggie one.
    Then I’ve got the other one for April, but don’t know what to do for that
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Well, I really do want to take part so I'll have to get my thinking cap on. We're out tomorrow and celebrating neighbour's birthday Sunday, but hopefully in on Monday. I always think we have a nice clear week and then it suddenly becomes so busy. Mine is in May so also need to be prepared for that, how you all do it on a regular basis beats me.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    I think I hit a block as want to get the challenge LO's done I have a nice piece of striped pp thats like a rainbow but its a full 12x12 sheet so braving up courage to cut into it how silly is that I will look in my scrap draw first

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Morning all.
    Thanks for sending the card and cheque Susie.. I'll look forward to having a play with it. The postage will be a small parcel as its 12 X 12 papers so it'll be £2.75 second class...but don't sorry about the 75p! The card you're sending will more than cover that!
    I have made a couple of cards but I have loads more to do. I would normally make an anniversary card for MIl and FIL but I ran out of time so I sent a Moonpig card instead! I really couldn't be bothered to make a Mothers Day card for MIL, she's so unappreciative and has upset DH again this week, so I sent another Moonpig card for that too with a spring bulb basket as they don't live locally.
    I've yet to make Ambers 3rd birthday card though! (I love that advert..I hadn't seen it before!) Apart from the blonde hair she's just like Amber in her mannerisms. Lol
    Here's my Mothers Day card for Mum..simple and yellow for the SNAP prompt too!
    I used a borrowed die for the edge of the card and it didn't have a makers name on it..so don't ask Susie! I know what you're like!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

You definitely know me too well Elaine! Gorgeous card and I love the flowers and that lovely stamp. I really must get my border dies or punches out, I used to use them a lot, I'd forgotten how effective they are.

Don't blame you over buying for people who don't appreciate your work Elaine, my friend has the same problem. People think it's a cheap option - Ha! little do they know, also they don't realise how much time and effort has gone into making it, including thinking of a design and having all the right elements before you even start to piece it all together.

My dad was like a different person after blood transfusion, quite amazing.

Oh the advert Elaine, we could picture Amber doing that, it is that smiling face and joy of life that comes across, but when hubby mentioned the likeness I was really surprised, because he's only seen a couple of photo's and what I've told him about her.

View Gallery

Lol..her fame is spreading. I'm impressed your hubby listens! Mine would have no clue what I was talking about!
    Here is her rainbow inspired birthday card..coincidentally, her birthday cake has a rainbow on it and so I thought..why not? I have a larger gold no. 3 somewhere!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Oh that is stunning Elaine! I just love those hearts, such a fun card.

View Gallery

That is lovely Elaine. So colourful. She will like that.
    Love the sentiment, so apt.
    Ellie

View Gallery

Love the shade of yellow flowers Elaine pretty punch and the lovely one for Amber
    I only have one edge punch poor me never use it) infact the other week I looked for it for a lo couldnt find it and thought I must have given it to the childrens crafty club then funny enough today when i used my circle cutters I found it

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Lovely rainbow card, great idea
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Gorgeous cards everyone, I made a card today at my crop, will put it on tomorrow when the light is better. I've been making pairs of earrings all day ready for the craft fair next week - not thinking should I make matching necklaces??? Don't know if I will have enough time, what with sorting out all my stash in the craft room.

View Gallery

You have been busy Sheila. Anyphotos of your earrings ?

How is your friend doing ?
    Ellie

View Gallery

Yes photos Please Sheila

View Gallery

Yes photos please Sheila.. I have to make a bracelet for a WI challenge so I was experimenting making Tyvek beads yesterday. Alison..you must have plenty of Tyvek (it's an insulating material if anyone else didn't know) ..have you ever tried to make beads with it? I was quite pleased with mine but I'm not sure if they are a bit big so I'll make smaller ones next time. My thoughts are that I prefer the one on the left. I painted it in gold and pearlised mint green then wrapped it tightly around a skewer and then melted the Tyvek. Then I used Gilding wax and gold embossing powder to melt it all a bit more.
    Thanks for saying you like my card everyon..it's a big departure for me..I don't ever really do primary colours..so it's all a bit bold..but I thought it was appropriate for a 3 year old.