Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Just in and yes, yes, yes please! Well done Elaine, it is so pretty. You send it to me and would you like a cheque and I can send it with some of that card stock you asked about. You didn't say, I don't think, what you were using it for but best to try it first, so I'll pop it in a cardboard envelope to keep it flat. Try it through a printer or stamping and see if it works before you splash out on buying any, I would hate to put you on a bum steer, great expression not sure if I've spelt it correctly. So excited, thank you! If you want me to pay some other way just let me know, hubby is off to post office tomorrow so I'll get the card sorted and can have a cheque in the post, but I'll wait until I hear from you.

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Oh bless you..one trial piece will be more than ample. Thank you so much. I want it for heat embossing..I'm fed with mine twisting and warping when I heat it up. A cheque is just fine!
    Can you pm me your address again..I should have it but just to be on the safe side. I don't think I'll get it in the post this side of the weekend I'm afraid though.
    DS2 is taking me out for lunch tomorrow for an early Mother's Day as he's working on Sunday. As Friday is my 'Amber day' she will come too so a child friendly pub has been chosen and then on Saturday I have to take Mum for a further blood transfusion.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Post it whenever Elaine, I am just delighted to be getting it, it was so kind of you to go to so much trouble. I've just tested this and there is a bit of movement but it is very little, certainly no twisting and warping. It is brilliant through a printer the colours are so vibrant and I've been using it to stamp on to and for heat embossing. The main reason I bought it initially was for printing, nothing matches it and although I always think it is expensive, if I buy Crafter's Companion Neenah that is only 20 sheets for £3.99. I buy this in boxes of 150 sheets, can't remember the exact price but it is a considerable saving even when you add in postage.

Have a lovely lunch. Have you seen the AA advert with the little girl in the back of the car? She reminds me so much of Amber because she has such a cute, smiling, happy, happy face. Even hubby said to me that "She reminds me of little Amber off your crafting site". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I88L-CCygtg

Hope your mum is okay.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Susie, I love, love that advert. So funny. Brilliant music, great idea.
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

It makes us smile every time we see it, if you feel down just watch that little girl, it's so clever. The AA man at the end makes us laugh when he suddenly realises what he's doing and looks all embarrassed.

View Gallery

Yes I like that bit as well. I think thats really good acting.
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I'm sure this will fit with rainbow colours. Finally a card from me, I feel as though I'm letting the side down here.

P1070023 (1).jpg

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    No your not Susie but know what you mean I not got going with the rainbow colours yet either I not having much time to craft at the moment the weather is just right temperature wise at the moment here so lots of time outdoors and looking after new kitten she slotting in well
    I love the blue sparkle embossing Susie lovely card like the sentiment too

View Gallery

Lovely card Susie. Like your embossing, and sentiment.
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks ladies, I am using it as a Mother's Day card for my sister as she loves the colour. I think that was a freebie sentiment off a magazine Ellie.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Ellie & Elaine, parcels are on the way, let's hope I signed the cheque Elaine, I'm beginning to doubt myself now. I added on £2 for p&p if it comes to any more let me know. Mind you, I can check from when it arrives but don't worry, no rush. Hope your meal went well today.

View Gallery

Thank you Susie. Looking forward to it

Yes I think I have that sentiment also, and am sure it was a magazine freebi.
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I just did a few Ellie but I did put the new one in, see what you think. I can always do more. I think that was the magazine that you bought that made me get one, you little enabler you.

View Gallery

yes that would be me !!

I’m sure they will all be lovely.
    Have you done your LO for March yet?
    Ellie

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Lovely card Susie, nice stamp

I haven’t got round to any rainbow colours yet either , need a card for DS2 next week so better think of something soon...
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022