Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Oh that is so cute
    I love that little dormouse climbing up the flower stalk.
    I'm sure Grace will love it.

We love the name Grace in our family.
    If my DDs had ,had a girl ,it was to be called Eleanor Grace, but it was not to be,
    We have 4 lovely DGS, none of them called Eleanor Grace
    Ellie

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Beautiful card Susie, such a sweet picture, she'll love it.

Grace is a lovely name. I bet your DGS's are glad they weren't given the name though !
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    I love your card Susie and the name Grace my niece is called Grace and her DD Elizah Grace
    I love your name Eleanor Ellie it was till not long ago I thought oh Ellie is called Eleanor I emailed you your die cuts arrived the other day thank you they are lovely

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thanks ladies, her mum loved the card and Grace loved her present although she went very quiet and shy when she opened it. Actually, I think she showed more excitement at the box!!! I'd put two big organza butterflies on the box and she loved them. It's later on when no-one was watching that she went off to have a play, she's just like her mum when we bought her the Wendy house, no reaction and we still tease her about it.

Have I ever posted the photo of last year when she saw her birthday cake, it was awful, she could have been on an NSPCC poster for cruelty to children.

Good job there were two small cakes because her big brother who's 5 had to blow out the candles as well and managed to spit on the cake, a lot. We're all sitting there saying 'Well, I'm not eating that one" - so funny.

The picture on her card is actually two images, one is the little girl with the flowers and the mouse and the other a border of flowers but I thought they were so pretty. Whoever designed them is very talented.

View Gallery

Thats funny Susie no we didnt see last year cake please show
    I am a bit grumpy DH going to help a friend with paperwork hum hum should see ours well nice if he can help
    Two cards with green on and a donkey of course
    green card.jpg

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I left you a comment about your cards and it isn't here Denise. I think sometimes I close down the internet before clicking post reply.

I will find the photo of last year's birthday girl being tortured with a birthday cake.

The cards are lovely and that donkey is so sweet. I have a sweet image, it is for printing though and I used it for charity cards to sell for the OES rescue. I printed 2 cards from an A4 page would you like me to e-mail the image to you? My friend designed it so we own copyright so no problem there. It is a donkey and an Old English Sheepdog in a silhouette, it would make a good card for your charity cards. I made a whole A6 card out of it but you could print it and layer it up if you wanted.

View Gallery

Lovely cards Denise. Donkey looks cute and mischievous at the same time

I got your email. Sorry didn't reply, my email server won't let me send emails
    when I'm away from home, but let's me receive them! Don't know why.
    I'm so glad you like them.
    Ellie

View Gallery

Aw lovely cards Denise. Cute donkey
    Yes Susie, we need to see that photo
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Here's the birthday girl as her mummy is walking in with the cake and then with the cake.

P1080914.png P1080920.png

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Here she is happily about to groom the ponies!!! Then one of her when she is actually smiling.

20160929_111801.png 20170425_080219.png

View Gallery

Oh bless her ! I remember my DS turning 3, he did not want to be 3 he wanted to stay 2. He would never smile for school photos either
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Alison, she loves riding and the ponies and grooming them but you wouldn't think it to look at that photo. It's more of a 'please don't make me do this' kind of look.

View Gallery

Aww poor mite, she looks overwhelmed. She's so pretty when she smiles.
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I've got some lovely photo's of her and her brother hugging each other and all smiles so they are down to be scrapped.

Just about finished the matinee coat, I have a few stray ends to thread through and a pearl button to sew on, which I haven't got yet, and then it's done. I'd forgotten how fiddly a picot edge is but worth it. Only thing I wish is that I'd done it in 4ply instead of double knitting. I saw this yarn with a hint of sparkle in it and decided I just had to use it. Never mind, I've promised hubby the next one won't be complicated so he can have the sound on, on the tele.

View Gallery

Awww she so sweet Susie least she has her photo.taken my godson son refused to be on any photos !!!
    I would like to see the image of the donkey and dog but to be honest I am making less and less Christmas cards I do try to buy charity ones if I buy any but with the post here as it is I tell.my friends lets not do cards and put in charity box the donkey sanctuary UK send out a Christmas card with a carrot in you fill in your supporter number message etc send donation back with it and they hang it on a tree super idea