Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking > Card Challenges and Inspiration

Notices

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    So true Susie
    I've been busy die cutting so haven't made any more cards , but
    will get round to it soon.
    Ellie

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Some gorgeous cards here..love the anniversary one Susie.
    I made one the other day then was in such a rush to go to the party I forgot to take a photo of it..you'll just have to take my word for it! Lol
    Sorry I'm so absent ATM..once summer is over I am sure I'll be back with a vengeance.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I have a funny male birthday card to make (it's expected) and a female one but I want to get my die cutting done first.

Thanks Elaine, I think I may make another one in a different colour to have in when I suddenly realise I need one. Don't you hate it when you have given or posted a card and not taken a photo.

I think summer is such a busy time for lots of reasons. For us it isn't holidays, like you lucky bunch but we do a lot of gardening and even walking the dogs takes time, especially as when we get back we need a little rest. Hah and I'm doing the Memory Walk in October, this should be interesting, they'll probably have to send an ambulance to get me home.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    Susie so many does it's like looking in a sweetshop window
    I will send a list of mine but I have champagne glasses they might be useful for your wedding album and I have some rings that look like sleeper earrings that are pretty to will send you some of you like
    I just downloaded another law child book so I bet my scrapping come to a holt!!!
    Ellie I need your email addy
    My sizzex dies would be the best to swap as the cut puts in one piece the sizzlets are in several teeny pieces and you have to build up the cutout and some of the pieces are teeny
    Alison if you would like it anyone specific words for titles and cards and colours I have 4 different alphabets let me know

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    How's the book going Denise ?
    Here's a card I had to make last night, husband of one of our staff just passed away.
    I thought I'd stamp for a change, I now have blue fingers as I'm a messy stamper ! I am also going to invest in one of those tools for keeping stamps straight so I can stamp again if it doesn't work perfectly first time !

IMG_0013.JPG
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

That's beautiful Alison.
    Just the right amount of sentiment ,as well.
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

That is a stunning card Alison, perfect in every way. Sorry it is for such a sad time but that design is so beautiful it could be used for happier occasions too.

Paper addict extraordinaire Mystik Nat's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Oh such lovely cards ladies! Great to see these blues coming to life and yay Alison for some navy tones.

Once you have a stamp positioner there'll be no stopping you! I have the MISTI but received it as a gift for Christmas and it was ordered in the Black Friday offers from the manufacturer so at a good discount but still very expensive. But I wouldn't be without it and I stamp almost exclusively with it, just use my blocks for smaller stamps and to add accents here and there.
    My friend Sharon recently did a Youtube video of the various positioners on the market and she rather liked the Press to Impress as a more cost-effective alternative. Here's a link to her video.

~ Natty ~

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Thanks ladies
    Thanks for the link Nat. I was looking on Amazon, they have the wrmk one and the craft too stamp to impress, wondered about trying them, or may wait for Christmas and get the Misti, I'll watch the video.....
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Am I going a bit mad here Nat, I can't see a link. I'm interested in this because I am not very good at stamping, rather hit and miss with me so anything that helps would be great as I have a ton of stamps which rarely get used.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    Lovely card Alison just right
    I think I could do with a stamp positioner too

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Funnily enough I was trying to stamp a solid stamp which had a sentiment yesterday and after failing to get a clean impression decided to try my homemade hinged stamp positioner (made with a DVD case). It was great because it enabled me to restamp several times until I got the solid colour I wanted. I have an old L shaped stamp positioner which I use a lot but I don't think I would have been able to stamp as accurately with that.
    Thanks for the link to the video Nat, it was very interesting and at a price point of @£20 the Crafts Too one looks very good.
    Lovely cards ladies.
    My Blog
    Mixed Media ATC Swap
    Mixed Media ATC Swap 2

View Gallery

Susie, just click on the word LINK, that does it.
    Interesting video.
    Ellie

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Thanks Ellie, silly me, usually links are in a different colour. Never mind, off to watch the video now.

View Gallery

Here's another male oriented one from me.
    Ellie
    Attached Images Attached Images