Morning all!

It's July 1st so the Pantone Spring colours are now being retired in favour of the newly previewed Autumn/Fall colours for 2017.

Pantone Fall 2017.jpg

You'll notice that it's a similar spectrum of colours but the shades are more subtle - there's still plenty of summery inspiration to be found here before we get to the cooler months of the year.

As always additional hints and tips are included in my monthly blog post - here's the one for July.

The full instructions and details for this year's challenge can be found here in the January post.

And past prompts will be listed under the tag 2017 Pantone card challenge on my blog.

Also for those of you on Instagram, I'll be using the hashtag #2017pantonecardchallenge to share my projects there, so feel free to use this tag on Instagram as well!

So on with this month's Pantone colour...

Ballet Slipper

07 - Ballet Slippers.jpg

I know we're on a roll of pinks as our inspiration - but this month try to work with this particular shade of pink and match it with other complimentary colours like mint, metallics, even grey and neutrals. If you prefer you can focus on other colours but use Ballet Slipper pink as your contrasting pop of colour.

Enjoy!