Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Not recognising registration marks

Hi I updated my software last night and now my machine cannot recognise the registration marks. Has anyone else had this problem with the latest software?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Hi, has there been in newer version of Studio very recently?

I have not had this problem and am using Studio version 3.8.118 with both my Cameo 3 and Curio.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    You've got the latest one Margaret. I haven't done any P&C for a long time so don't know if I would have a problem or not

View Gallery

I made this card for my eldest grandson last week using print & cut on my Cameo 3. The image is from the Silhouette Store and I altered it for layered decoupage using trace and detach.
    Attached Images Attached Images

View Gallery

It's a lovely card Margaret

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by DJG View Post
    It's a lovely card Margaret
    Thanks Doreen. When boys reach their teens hard to know what to put on cards. Girls are so much easier but I only have one granddaughter (his sister) and she is now 20. My other five grandsons are between 6 and 11.

I also used print & cut with Studio 3.8.118 for the first time with my Cameo 3 a few weeks ago for our twin grandsons birthday 23rd November. It was perfect straight away, no calibration to do which I had to do each time there was a studio update since version 1.9.

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Neries View Post
    Thanks Doreen. When boys reach their teens hard to know what to put on cards. Girls are so much easier but I only have one granddaughter (his sister) and she is now 20. My other five grandsons are between 6 and 11.

I also used print & cut with Studio 3.8.118 for the first time with my Cameo 3 a few weeks ago for our twin grandsons birthday 23rd November. It was perfect straight away, no calibration to do which I had to do each time there was a studio update since version 1.9.
    I have two grandsons and a grand daughter I know what you mean about being easier to make cards for females. Sounds like you're having fun with your Cameo Margaret

View Gallery

Among the many problems I have had (and still have) since buying the Cameo 3 is Reg.Mark recognition. It will not recognise anything after the first (top left) in A5 size, it always looks for them as if it is A4. I've set everything I can think of to A5, to no avail. Even if I just want to print (i.e. no Reg.Marks) I can't do it in A5, apparently some glitch between S.S. and my printer. I can't access any of the files I've bought and some of my original files and fonts failed to make the transition. Brian has tried to help me but nothing he suggests works and S.A. haven't helped other than to send me a link to the next (beta version) update, which Brian had already done - that didn't help either. I wish I'd never heard of the Cameo.

I have 2 sons, 4 grandsons, 2 great grandsons and now, at last, 2 great grand daughters. I've always struggled with cards for males and now sometimes buy them (shame on me!).

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Among the many problems I have had (and still have) since buying the Cameo 3 is Reg.Mark recognition. It will not recognise anything after the first (top left) in A5 size, it always looks for them as if it is A4. I've set everything I can think of to A5, to no avail. Even if I just want to print (i.e. no Reg.Marks) I can't do it in A5, apparently some glitch between S.S. and my printer. I can't access any of the files I've bought and some of my original files and fonts failed to make the transition. Brian has tried to help me but nothing he suggests works and S.A. haven't helped other than to send me a link to the next (beta version) update, which Brian had already done - that didn't help either. I wish I'd never heard of the Cameo.

I have 2 sons, 4 grandsons, 2 great grandsons and now, at last, 2 great grand daughters. I've always struggled with cards for males and now sometimes buy them (shame on me!).
    Have you done the latest firmware update to see bif that fixes it

View Gallery

Doreen how do I find out which version I have and how do I find possible updates? I think I saw something on here about a Firmware update but I assumed that having not bought until November it would be the latest version. I believe the update is just about Blue Tooth which, given my other problems I haven't even tried. I ditched my old laser printer to make room for the Cameo so being wireless isn't the issue any more.
    I now have some more hopeful news though, S.A. have offered to call me, I'll post the results on here. Looking forward to hearing from you about the Firmware issue.
    Shirley

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by BowBow View Post
    Doreen how do I find out which version I have and how do I find possible updates? I think I saw something on here about a Firmware update but I assumed that having not bought until November it would be the latest version. I believe the update is just about Blue Tooth which, given my other problems I haven't even tried. I ditched my old laser printer to make room for the Cameo so being wireless isn't the issue any more.
    I now have some more hopeful news though, S.A. have offered to call me, I'll post the results on here. Looking forward to hearing from you about the Firmware issue.
    Shirley
    Shirley I had the phone call from Barney at Silhouette Support and she sorted my problems I had at the time. I did give her permission to take control of my p.c. so she could see what the problem was, fixed it and set up the Cloud correctly for me. I did this in the past with Silhouette Support when I had calibration problems and I found it safe.

View Gallery

Thanks for that Neries (?Margaret). I've suggested Friday afternoon but no confirmation yet, just hope my phone is working at the time, it has a constant intermittent fault - if that's not a contradiction in terms!
    Shirley

View Gallery

I've had the same problem since updating to version 4.3.273 last week. Any one had a solution?

Dedicated Card Maker - Limited Sponsor - Shirley Anne's Avatar
    View Gallery

The latest full release is V 4.3.341 so you could try that - https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/software. I’m not having any problems but I am using the latest beta.

View Gallery

Sorry Shirley I've only just seen your post but I see Margaret has kindly helped you but if you still need the firmware update it's here https://www.silhouetteamerica.com/fa...Oez8xtysRikyfQ