Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)

When do you scrap?

Just being nosey really I used to do a couple of pages a week but the last few years it's been mainly at crop. I set myself a target last year of 52 pages which I managed but that was mainly because I go on a crop weekend away.

How many pages do you do a month and often do you scrap?

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    I've done quite well so far this month 3 SLOs and 3DLOs. This is unusual for me though. I have just bought some new papers with certain projects in mind and it was NSD last weekend which got me scrapping a bit . Normally I would say I only get about 1 LO a month done. I really need to do more as I have a large stash of paper that needs using!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (6)
    mostly i just scrap at a crop. then every few months i get the urge and pull out all the layouts i didn't finish at the last few crops and finish them all....

Desperately seeking scraptime.... CoventryAnn's Avatar
    View Gallery

I do scrapbook more at home than at the crop I go to as we are only there for 4 hours, not much time to get pages done. Most months I manage about 8-10 layouts, but in December when I do my Christmas journal, it's a page a day!
    http://coventryann.blogspot.com/
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    I mainly scrap at weekends, I don't have a nearby crop so it's all at home, I'm s teacher so during school holidays I get loads done! I'd imagine about 5 pages a month, maybe more.
    Swaps: Washi Tape Swap - host

View Gallery

I'm a teacher too, so get more done in the holidays, especially as my own children are grown up now.
    mAR Points -SLO 7x10 = 70 DLO x10= WklyChall wk1= wk2= wk3=25 wk 4= ;House chall= SimpRec = Cards 5x10= 50 SLYMIR 4 x30=120 Total = 265 SLYMI Reboot total 5/7

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Another teacher and generally I get quite a few pages done in the holidays but usually 1 (and occasionally 2) a month term-time,

Louise
    Die-cut swap. Washi tape swap.

Dedicated Scrapper lemonblossom's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (28)
    When the mood takes me now . I don't seem to scrapbook as much as I used too which is a shame because I've still got lots of lovely paper that could do with using up

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)
    After nearly 10 years I still love my hobby and I scrap whenever I can! My DH plays skittles, so I always get my stuff out when he is out! I've two lovely friends who I meet up with every couples of weeks to scrap and we sometimes have a day. I also go to a crop when I can. There is never enough time in the day anyway!
    Sharon
    Addicted to stash!!

THE ALLSORTS
    Green Buttons House...

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I scrap in the time between me getting home from work and everyone else getting back. This should give me a clear hour, but in reality I waste most of it on Pinterest and scrapping sites looking for inspiration!

I also get a full 3 hour session most weeks at my most local scrapbook shop - but sadly it will be closing soon so I won't get that dedicated time anymore. I'll have to get my act together and actually DO some scrapping at home instead of just fiddling around.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I scrap when the mojo strikes and I have the time. I go to a monthly crop but also scrap at home. I join in with all the challenges on UKS as minimum so that is over 10 LOs a month already. I do love it!

View Gallery

I scrap every day, several times a day, but only for a short while at a time. I have a desk where I leave the page in progress out all the time and work in stages. I do about 10-15 pages a month by this method.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

No crop nearby, so do all my scrapbooking/crafting at home. Hour wise, usually in the evening and into the night. Seems when my creative muse wakens up.

View Gallery

It's been good to read this thread and appreciate that there are still lots of scrappers out there who love this hobby! I know it is far quieter on UKS than it used to be, but it's still really lovely to chat about scrapbooking here.