Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > Cardmaking

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Hobby Horse Crafts Elvaston Derby

I used to visit this craft shop. I visited the other day and it's closed? Does anybody know what happened or if the owner Rachael has another shop elsewhere. Many thanks.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I think it has been closed for quite some time. I visited once or twice when visiting my mother (Long Eaton) and had bought my Cricut from her a long time ago at the GNPE.

There is a rather quirky craft shop in Sandiacre (opposite Lidl) called Pear Tree Yard. It used to be a little distance away in, you guessed it, Pear Tree Yard, but moved. It's sort of a combination of several small shops, not all of which are strictly craft. Of course when I went looking for it I was kerb-crawling through Sandiacre where it used to be! A kindly man told me that it had moved LOL! I think they have an online site. It's not really like Rachael's shop (which was equally quirky but definitely had fewer peel-offs LOL!) but it is in the general vicinity, particularly if you're heading towards Nottingham.

I was very sorry that she had closed as it was a good source of distraction for me when visiting my mother and aunt!
    Eileen

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thank you so much for your reply and about the shop in Sandiacre. I was very sorry it has been closed and the family moved away. Lovely family and shop, just wish I knew why they closed such a wonderful shop, as I miss them dearly. Such a shame. I cannot find anything out and if Rachael has the same business elsewhere. thanks again for your lovely response it's appreciated.