Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Thread: New releases

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)

New releases

Go on then - what have you got your eye on from the new CHA releases?

I'm liking My Minds Eye 'Cut and Paste' but really really need to get through existing stash.

I'm also liking some of the new Sn@p items by Simple Stories

Louise x

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I'm rather fond of the Teresa Collins collections Family Stories and Memorabilia and of course My Mind's Eye, I always love their collections!
    I'm a bit disappointed by all the Christmas collections this year however. I like the funky designs but this year they all seem to have a much more traditional look. I've not yet brought any Simple Stories stuff but I'm thinking that their December Documented collection will be the one I go for this year, I may just get Christmas scrapped for the first time in a few years without stopping part way through December!!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I have my eye on everything! But I am not allowed it all! Same as everyone, cut and paste is on the hit list, lovin the chalk board look too, really loving the whole simple stories snap thing and Say Cheese is yummy. Lovin the new Maya road stuff too and I am desperate for some G45 - the christmas one looks fab. I just kind of want everything (and I usually get my own way!). jenx

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    I am curious as to what TOOLS you have your eye on Paper is something that I LOVE but I think I am more inclined to really covet some new tool that makes crafting either easier or more adventurous/experimental. So what have you seen that really has you excited? The WRMK punch boards look cool. There are some Crafter's Workshop stencils I like, and a Washi Tape dispenser that looks useful. What else??

View Gallery

I love those die cuts with words cut out and the Polaroids with words and shapes (not new lines I know but I am always behind the times!) so I am very much fancying an electronic die cutter.

Trouble is it would need to be second hand for me to afford it

Louise x

Let the good times roll......... CraftyPrincess's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    Regarding the cut out bits - there's a few collections that have papers with cut out bits already as part of the design. Pink Paislee have some in their new lines and American Crafts in the Amy Tangerine new line.
    I've got some that's a sheet of Polaroid frames with words cut out that Jillibean Soup do for a kit too that are really cool. They're called Placemats, there are quite a few different designs.

Not seen many new tools. I did get an email about a new Studio Calico Letterpress class this week though and they have a few new custom dies for the Quickutz L plate thingy, (that Letterpress set that you can use with cutting machines to make it into a Letterpress that came out a while ago) and lots of nice bright coloured inks. Way too pricey for me though
    Leo

View Gallery

Thanks Leo - I will check those out as an electronic die cutter is such an expense.

Louise x