Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

chester
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

jus cutz machine tested today at once upon a stamp

I have just joined the forum as i have been scrapping and card making now for many years ( well when i get the time ).
    My main passion is die cutting and recently i purchased the new jus cutz machine from the above . Over the years i have purchased many of my dies from Gordon and he has always given me his honest advice .
    I am a member of the jus cutz facebook group and i also visit his blog regularly to see what is going on .
    A friend recently told me about what was going on on this group regards my new jus cutz machine and i have to say i was horrified by some of the comments i have read . My machine is working perfectly as is the one my friend has purchased and we are both doing wonderful things with all sorts of dies without any problems at all.
    So today , i visited once upon a stamp and i asked gordon if he knew what was going on on this forum .
    I told him about the lady called pippa on this forum who seems to be saying certain things about him and his new machine. Gordon then produced a machine and showed me the letter ( i will not give out the ladies true identity ) but i will say the name beginning with S just so she knows what i am saying is true. Gordon then demonstrated this machine in front of me and others in the shop at the time and took us though everything the machine could do including the most detailed dies from Spellbinders . You know the dies that cause us all the anxiety to cut them properly .
    Everything he showed us worked perfectly without fault . The reason i went to the shop today was because i too had a few issues with more complicated dies , but they have all now been resolved and i am very happy with the help i received today . Gordon is nothing but helpful when approached with a problem and he will always help us out and share his knowledge .
    Both my friend and i left buying even more dies and we are now not afraid of the machine in any way.
    The way this machine works is a revelation compared to any machine i have used in the past , you just have to work out how to use it properly .
    As to the person on here going by the name of PIPPA ...my friend and i have both now seen your returned machine working as it should and without problems so we both believe you to be utterly wrong in your attitude and approach to this new product .
    If you just look on the instructions we all have with the machine you will see that Gordon has even provided a telephone number for you to call him for help and advice , have you ever seen anything like this from other manufacturers ?
    My advice to you all , dont believe these comments , if you have problems just go and see Gordon or simply give him a ring and you will find him most pleasant and helpful .
    Isnt that customer service for you ?

Helen

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    wow - dont you love the customer service at Once Upon a Time ??- he refuses to believe the machine is anything but perfect - then shows a letters written to him regarding a customers problems - to other customers in the shop !!
    What next - going to publish it on the blog no doubt

Well, I'm sure I wont be dealing with this shop - no way am I having any problem of mine discussed with all and sundry who walk in off the street. Very unprofessional.

If Pippa has a problem with it he should do the decent thing, take it back and issue a refund - how is she ever going to have confidence in it or the shop after this ?

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    I will be starting a new job in September and will be driving quite close to this shop. I had wondered about going in but now will not bother.

I am very concerned that a long standing member has expressed her concern about her own particular die-cutter (as many others have regarding many different machines)which is seeming to result in several new members joining this website just to criticize/denigrate her.

I have never come across this type of nastiness before on this forum and request that MaryAnne or someone else 'in charge' steps in.

You wait for a silence, I wait for a word Dan99's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Oh dear. I don't know the ins and out of the die cutting machine problem and wouldn't have let it put me off this supplier. Sadly, after reading this post I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.
    New set of free designs here
    Butterfly Project Free Template here
    My Blog