Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper bluelindyloo's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)

Help please on phones......

I have the ipone 5 and my contract will be up in January. Does anyone know what phone has the best camera on it. I'm not sure if i want another iPhone to be honest. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Linda

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 and absolutely love it. However (drum roll here) the Samsung Galaxy S4 is now out and as soon as my contract is up next month, I'm going for that one. I've heard nothing but rave reviews, both of professional reviewers and those REAL users who have it, like my daughter. I think Samsung is so much ahead of the iPhone..... and I'm not the only one.

You wait for a silence, I wait for a word Dan99's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Your question is well times, CNET updated their "best camera phones" review just a few days ago. Echoing what JaneH says, the Samsung S4 gets the highest star rating. You can see the reviews here.
    New set of free designs here
    Butterfly Project Free Template here
    My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I have the Samsung Galaxy 3 and love it.

I've noticed it can do quite a few more quirky things that OH's iphone 5 can't do and the camera is fab.

I did think the casing looked a bit plasticky at first but once the cover was on I don't notice it. I did feel it looked huge initially and wasn't sure if I was going to like the size but that only lasted a couple of days and now I love the size and wouldn't like to go back to the smaller ones.

I would say if there's going to be a considerable difference in the price between the 3 and the 4 then I'd be happy to go for the 3 again.

Setting phasers to Snarkie jazz27's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    i originally bought the galaxy s as it was coming off the production lines and loved it, my mam has the s2 my daughter the s3 and ive just upgraded to the s4 mini.. i love it, and the camera is amazing, the only bug bear i have is that i cant get decent sized pics printed direct from it, (photobox says low quality) i have to fiddle with them first.

a few friends have finally converted from iphones to galaxy and wouldnt go back.

jas x
    CJ:
    Swaps:atc 6 word stories

Halloween Blog

I can do cutting and sticking! PinkSparklyScrapper's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    I have the Galaxy S3 and love it. I went for the Samsung because of the better quality camera and also that it takes a memory card. I was a bit anti the size to start with too but soon came round. And there are loads of apps for the android phones now.
    Would def recommend it.