Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)

Anyone got a Pioneer 3 ring box album?

If anyone has one of these could they give me a pm? I want to see if a Project Life split page protector I have fits in them as I have been told they dont but I dont think the person telling me actually knew for sure.

Hope someone can help.

ally
    ally

Swaps: None at the moment.
    I've joined the blogging revolution - http://serendipitypapercuts.blogspot.com/

just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Hummm... I may have one of the albums, but not sure if I have the split PPs

Actually, had a look and the ones I have are the Dalee ones. Maybe if you measure the PPs from edge to edge then check online for the dimensions of the Pioneer PPs you might get your answer? Or is it the number of holes? My old PPs are sometimes 2 hole only. That was, if I remember, why everyone moved to the Dalee albums as they were three hole and thus more sturdy. But unless you punched an additional hole the older PPs didn't work. Pioneer is quite a long-standing brand so I just wonder what makes you worry they wouldn't fit as a matter of course

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (90)
    Hi

Someone told me not all makes of page protectors fit all makes of albums as the holes and size sometimes vary very slightly, and as we really want to use the project life split page protectors, but like the Pioneer scrapbook box album, I wanted to check they would fit each other both in terms of size and also placement of the holes.

I've already been told they may not fit the pioneer box album but if you or anyone has one I would happily send you a page protector to try, since we really like the album. Its for a group project I am helping organise.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnne View Post
    Hummm... I may have one of the albums, but not sure if I have the split PPs

Actually, had a look and the ones I have are the Dalee ones. Maybe if you measure the PPs from edge to edge then check online for the dimensions of the Pioneer PPs you might get your answer? Or is it the number of holes? My old PPs are sometimes 2 hole only. That was, if I remember, why everyone moved to the Dalee albums as they were three hole and thus more sturdy. But unless you punched an additional hole the older PPs didn't work. Pioneer is quite a long-standing brand so I just wonder what makes you worry they wouldn't fit as a matter of course
    ally

Swaps: None at the moment.
    I've joined the blogging revolution - http://serendipitypapercuts.blogspot.com/