Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Thank you ladies for your support I think he is trying to bully me into submission

chester
    View Gallery

you are so brave to comment on here , would you do this to his face , why dont you go and see for yourself if you are that sure of what you say ?

chester
    View Gallery

the proof is in the pudding and a group of us certainly saw the proof at his shop today and i urge others on here to do the same an see for themselves .

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I have been unfriended, that's a surprise.
    I will no longer be buying anything from them again.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Yes I certainly would speak to him direct if it were not a 300 mile round trip I would have returned it personally and why are you being so rude to me when you do not even know me I find that very offensive I did not buy the machine from you

chester
    View Gallery

do you have one of the machines then ?
    you cant make a valid comment either way unless you have , can you.
    I am so angry by those commenting without having seen and trying things for themselves . Is this being impolite , no , it is just comonsense to say you cant make a vadid comment unless you have seen and tried any product for yourself .

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Quote Originally Posted by fifi b View Post
    I have been unfriended, that's a surprise.
    I will no longer be buying anything from them again.
    So he's watching / reading the forum ?? But not logged in as a member ??

Bet you are devestated not to be friends with that shop after this show - showing their true colours .....

chester
    View Gallery

i am not being rude , i have come on here as others will do to defend Gordon . He is very polite and helpful to myself and my friends .
    I and others have now seen your machine and i feel obliged to come on here and tell others on the forum that we have done so and that your machine is working perfectly as is my own machine . He needs someone to say this with honesty .
    I can only think you have not taken the time to work out how your machine works . He cut all sorts of things today including the most awkward dies without any trouble so for you to come on here and denounce him and his new product is quite disgraceful . My friends and i will stand up and be counted in his defence . I urge everyone on this forum to see the proof themselves before commenting further . Would you all go back to the days of capital punishment without evidence ..no you would not . Just think about what you are saying and doing .Thats all i ask .

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by sharen mk11 View Post
    So he's watching / reading the forum ?? But not logged in as a member ??

Bet you are devestated not to be friends with that shop after this show - showing their true colours .....
    I was unfriended for telling him to stop sending people here to bully people on having an opinion. He had a post up on facebook telling people to give good reviews on his products on uk scrappers because he has heard of this thread.

Yes Really gutted

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (55)
    No, I don't have this machine, nor do I have any interest in one. I have had my Bigshot for 7 years and am extremely happy with it

I haven't expressed any opinions on the machine itself. As you so rightly say, I can only comment on what I see. That is a business owner telling his 'friends' on Facebook to come over here and do what you are doing. Extremely unprofessional and certainly not the sort of company I would wish to deal with any longer.
    Fiona xx

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Why does he not give me a ring and speak to me personally

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    do you have one of the machines then ?
    you cant make a valid comment either way unless you have , can you.
    I am so angry by those commenting without having seen and trying things for themselves . Is this being impolite , no , it is just comonsense to say you cant make a vadid comment unless you have seen and tried any product for yourself .

So a long standing member on here buys a machine - at great expense - has an awful problem with it - gets bullied by the seller and - just so I can see for myself - you want me to buy one as well !! From the same seller ??

Thats the point of forums - we discuss items - and trust in the experience of long standing members who want what they paid for - a die cutter that actually cuts.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Well said

View Gallery

I don't want one either, I have seen it demonstrated at shows and I have no interest in it whatsoever. Even if I did I wouldn't want one now!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (55)
    I think there is no reasoning with 'Chester' as it seems his/hers is the only valid view point and nobody else is allowed to express their opinion, which is the point of a forum, or so I thought.

Goodnight all xx
    Fiona xx