Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Hi there read that he is also willing to give anyone who has already purchased the metal plate (Billy muggings here) a free replacement plate all I want is my money back and to forget about it

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoedlady View Post
    I also believe that he has been moaned at for speaking ill of another brand of goods ......in fact there is a post on page one of this thread by Krafty1 saying just that, that she is uncomfortable with the way he speaks of other brands
    Hi yes, that was me. I like to think it was more of an observation than a moan lol that, and the fact that quite a few people were saying that they were not getting replies was what was making me a bit reluctant to buy from this company.

I'm so used to getting brilliant service from many of sponsors on here and the aftersales service is 2nd to none from them all. On the very rare occasion I've experienced a problem, it has been resolved to my satisfaction and as a customer have always been happy with my purchases. I have never seen any of them talking about their competitors unfavourably, they are always extremely professional and it's a pleasure buying from them with complete peace of mind in the knowledge that if there are any problems I know it will be resolved.

Hope this clarifies things for you

Quote Originally Posted by susanroscoe View Post
    Just found the entry on their blog:
    Sunday, 17 February 2013

There is nothing extra you will need to buy!
    And yet now it appears you have to buy an extra shim mat and a spray I can fully understand why some customers now feel that the initial promotion claims appear false and misleading .

View Gallery

Die cutting machines

I am new to this forum, but after reading some things I decided I needed to,tell you about my experience with the new Jus Cutz. I have had it for just over a week and haven't managed to cut anything yet. I have tried with their embossing spray and still no good. If I increase the pressure I can't turn the handle even my husband finds it difficult. I wish I had let them iron out the problems, but got carried away at the NEC when it was demonstrated.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Can I just thank you ladies for your support I much appreciate it and will let you know if any progress

View Gallery

we had the same sort of discussion about the vagabond. isn't this what the forums about. I wouldn't buy something if most people said that it didn't work.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Not sure what Diecutter's issues are but I certainly appreciate the honesty of posters as they discuss the pros and cons of specific items.

I am looking at whether I should upgrade my Cuttlebug to something that takes bigger size card so this discussions is valuable. Thanks.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

I have always tried to be honest and said these are my problems with the machine like I say I can only speak as I find

View Gallery

I am new to this site and came across it on the hunt for information and reviews on the Jus-Cutz die cutting machine!

I would like to say a big thank you for everyone's honest opinions - that is what forums like this are about, giving other crafters the tools to make up their own minds about various machines and techniques etc.

I have been debating which die cutting machine to buy for a little while now and as a complete novice it has been so, so difficult - this forum has helped me make up my mind once and for all. Of all the machines mentioned the one that keeps getting referred to as a comparison for other machines is the Big Shot! It's size lets it down a bit, but I feel that that is a compromise worth making for a machine that does the job it is supposed to do without problems - this is the machine I will be buying!

So thank you all for your help - without it I may have gone out and purchased something I would have been disappointed with.

Kaye

chester
    View Gallery

jus cutz machine

I have just recently joined the forum and i have just posted on this issue . This machine is a revelation and me and my friend would challenge all of the vile comments we have read on here , dont believe them and go try the machine for yourself .
    My friend and i find this the easiest machine we have ever used and it does many different things .

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    I am sure that people are allowed to express their opinions about products they have bought and if they receive good or bad service or not.
    Just because one machine works doesn't mean another one might be not be faulty.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Once upon a Stamp are nothing but helpful when you have a problem which is why they provide a customer helpline when you buy there products .
    I wonder what your agenda is ?

how strange - the mis-use of the word there ?? It's "their product" , the last poster singing the praises of Gordon did the same......
    who's agenda ??

I wont be buying this machine , I wont be shopping at the shop - purely on the evidence presented - the customer service is shocking - the machine is not the all singing all dancing "you wont need anything else" it was claimed to be.
    I have a Grand calibur - it cuts every die I've ever asked it to, without a metal shim - when I bought it I was given a free raspberry plate so I can cut all other makes of dies. It does what it say on the box - it cuts dies , at A4 size and it was £84.00 - much cheaper than the one being discussed.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Quote Originally Posted by traceyjp1 View Post
    we had the same sort of discussion about the vagabond. isn't this what the forums about. I wouldn't buy something if most people said that it didn't work.
    I seem to remember the making memories slice debate too. Some people had loads of problems theirs, fortunately I didn't and still love mine. If people who use the machine don't give their opinion how do we form a view of which one will suit us best.
    Last edited by Jolene; 30-07-2013 at 10:30 PM.
    Jo x
    [

Christmas Advent Swap

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    Quote Originally Posted by chester View Post
    Go see the proof , what else can he do .
    offer a refund just for good customer service and public relations?

And again - we are polite to eachother on the forum - that is not nonsense.

chester
    View Gallery

I saw this product demonstrated at his shop today and it is one of the best things me and my friend have ever seen . He said is is not even ready for a few weeks yet so i find what you say very strange and again wonder why you have come to this conclusion !

chester
    View Gallery

I see you are from nottingham . I am from Derby.
    Have you been to see Gordon and spoken to him . Maybe you would be better to do this and to see a demonstration which i am sure he will be only too happy to give to you.
    How can anyone make a valid comment on here without doing so for themselves ?
    You cant take sides until you have valid justification for doing so .