Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    just don't call me The Boss MaryAnne's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (20)
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapdolly View Post
    OK I have a question
    For the photography challenge we have to scrap a page using a photo that fits one of the categories from this year

If the page is made now, is it OK to use an older photo that was not taken this year?
    Again, technically I think this fits the rules, but in the spirit of stretching yourself, CHALLENGING yourself, then a photo taken specifically for the SNAP: you selected would be better. But I am not going to quibble about that Really, it's a balance. The aim is to get you challenging yourself and creating!

And I did say you can use a previously created layout for any of the challenges so is it that you are using an already made layout, that wasn't made for one of the challenges?

Certainly for any of the OTHER categories, there isn't any question - new, old, previously scrapped or not, any photo (except one you grabbed from the internet for example!) is totally fine.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    MA is right - the House Challenge and the We Challenge You are completely separate.

I have to say we usually say with house and weekly challenges that one page ought not to be used for more than one challenge. The aim is always to get people scrapping MORE

However, if I am right ... and I am with MA in that I am not sure I quite follow what you are asking ... that you want to submit a house challenge page for the we challenge you competition in the house challenge category and then use the criteria for the photography challenge and the ideas from a different house challenge and submit that as your photography page then I think that is fine.

So long as you have challenge pages that fulfill the criteria for the competition it won't matter if you have also used it for your July house challenge.

Is that what you meant?

What you couldn't do is scrap one page and use it in the competition to fulfill botht he photography and the house challenge category.

Does that help?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    Sorry I wasn't very clear, but I think you have both managed to answer my question. I have a previous monthly challenge done to use for the WCY. I have a photo I have taken for the snap prompt and I want to use this months house challenge just for the snap layout of WCY, not both, I just want to earn some points form my team this month and take part in the WCY as while the challenges are to get people scrapping more I just don't have time to do everything and so wanted to get the best of both worlds.
    Jo x
    [

Christmas Advent Swap

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Sorry about my faux pas... Here is the photo to the link to my completed WCY thread.. 2nd time lucky...am loving this challenge and seeing what everyone else is up to

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (54)
    I am nearly finished! One more LO to go, which is half finished on my desk. Hope to stay in and finish it today, too hot outside I have started to upload into the We Challenge You gallery, will link up here when I've finished.

Just call me DC8!! daisychain888's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I completed my final LO last night and uploaded it this morning whoop whoop!

My link is here

I just wanted to add for setting this challenge, I had fallen into a card making only cycle and was starting to neglect my scrapping, this challenge has not only kick started me, i've managed to complete a few LOs that have been on the back boiler for far too long!

'people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel'

x Jayne x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    Have just tried to start uploading my LO's but it says I need more memory space. I think my pics are all too big a size, will see if I can amend them
    Will check earlier messages for uploading several LO's in one entry
    Be back soon....
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    I found a link a few weeks ago on how to delete images from the gallery
    Can anyone point me in the write direction ? or tell me how to do it again !

Thankyou
    Alison

SNAP 2022 BTCR 2022

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by alison 2 View Post
    I found a link a few weeks ago on how to delete images from the gallery
    Can anyone point me in the write direction ? or tell me how to do it again !

Thankyou
    If you click on the red 'Photo Options' box to the top right of your gallery entry you get a drop-down box and one of the options is 'Edit Photo'. You can then tick a box to delete the photo.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I've finally finished my pages and uploaded them all. Thank you for setting this challenge as it took me to some classes and prompts that I normally ignore. I certainly feel challenged by it all.

My entries are here:

Senior moments? I thought they came in MONTHS!!! new2this's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (124)
    Totally brain dead ... and its not just the heat!! I can't get my head round the URL bit for loading the LOs to the gallery. I have been putting them in my gallery but where do I find the "image location" url?? Sorry to be a pain.
    Frances. My Blog

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Right below the picture you've just uploaded..it's the 1st of them below it

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (54)
    All done! Here's the link to mine:

Senior moments? I thought they came in MONTHS!!! new2this's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (124)
    Wahay! I managed to get my brain working long enough to load all my attempts to the gallery and link it to here. Going to have a lie down now!

Frances. My Blog

Life is a minestrone scarymary555's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Hi peeps...

Thickie question coming up.....

When I go to look at your entries for this challenge I can only see one for each of you Frances and Linda, is that right or should there be more to see?

M x
    Mary x