Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Thread: Rolling Tote

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)

Rolling Tote

Hi guys, I am thinking about buying a rolling tote and was wondering what you guys have a and what you suggest?

Thanks, Kirsteen x

The mojo has returned! Beanpie11's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I've got the large memories in motion international wheeled tote and matching shoulder bag and laptop case. It's fantastic and if you can still get your hands on them i would recommend it. I also have the smaller one by then too, depends on what i'm taking to a crop as to which one i take have heard the papermania ones don't last very well so maybe don't go for one of those. Your problem might be getting one in the uk as not many places seem to keep them though i have seen them advertised on that big website named after a river and starting with an A!

Have also seen shopping trolleys used at crops as wheeled totes so might be a cheaper option
    Debbie

Still hopelessly addicted to stash after all these years ProudWickedFan's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    I've got one of the Papermania ones which cost something like £20 and it's fine, I haven't used it a lot but for the price it's been excellent and i usually hate Papermania and Do Crafts products.
    My Blog
    xxMandyxx

Chatty papercrafter elainevking's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    In my view it's really difficult to get a decent wheeled tote that isn't Papermania in the UK.. unless you're prepared to pay through the nose. I have a Papermania one too and it is fit for purpose and you can usually pick one up brand new for less that £50 or you can look out on that Auction site for a used one.. I got mine for £18 and could collect it locally too and I think it's fab.. I bought her matching smaller tote too which slips over the handle of the wheeled tote.

Dedicated Scrapper - Limited Sponsor - beanpole's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    If I've got a way to walk I use my little wheelie suitcase - bit of a pain if there are steps, but it's been v useful & I can get loads of stuff in it!
    http://www.beanpolebooks.co.uk
    NEW RELEASE 'MOTIF FOR MURDER' a cozy mystery with 10 templates to download for handcutting or tracing, and for the Cameo and Craft Robo. Ebook download for Kindle and Nook and now in paperback. This is the second story in the Quilt Detective series. Free templates on my blog, karenlowe co uk, for electronic cutters or PDF for cutting by hand.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (77)
    I've had a papermania one for over 5 years now and it is still going strong, I take it to my monthly crops and then it is dragged upstairs again when I get home.
    Yolanda

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    i purchased the new papermania one and the zips gave up on arrival although I have heard that the older ones (brown and pink) are much better quality. I bought a second hand mimi and I am in love! Its fabulous. But as said before I dont think its easy to get new ones in this country anymore.

Typical phrase: "Ooh I could scrap that!" Nabview's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I just use an old-fashioned kind of shopping trolley to take my things to the crop [like the kind my Grandma used to use - not the kind form a supermarket!] It holds lots and cost about £8!
    Find me on my blog: Notes on Paper; on Twitter: @notesonpaper and here on Pinterest.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    I have a Tutto tote which is amazing - but they are from the States and really pricey. It was a joint birthday/Christmas present for me. The advantage is that they are super-strong and have a four wheel base so are very easy to move around.

There is a lush new WRMK wheeled tote that's just arrived in this country - I think some of the sponsors are selling it. It looks pretty and has the 4 wheel base so probably good to use. But I think it's about £99, so again quite pricey.
    Ruth

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (42)
    I just bought a second-hand Crop In Style XL, which is fab!

Personal blog *
    Craftaholics TL & Blue Brad DTL * CJs: MojoII&III * SWAPS: Nada!

Plant smiles, grow laughter, harvest love Hedgie's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    I did have a proper rolling tote but it died. DD bought me a rather bright shopping trolley for £16 from Amazon and its brilliant. Plus the wheels are sturdier than a tote.

Chinese Whispers Christmas Card Swap Chinese Whisper LO swap

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I have a lilac Mimi that I bought ages and ages ago from The Scrapbook Shop in Durham when that was still open - I actually bought it from the Fram shop! I love mine and I have tried in vain to find something similar which I love just as much for Wear Crafts. I just can't find anything I love as much - so if you hear of one you do like, let me know too! jenx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (52)
    I have a Crop In Style XXL (holds stacks, but does get heavy if you fill it with paper and cardstock alone - ask how I know?!) but I bought this when I first started scrapping from the marketplace here. It's really stood the test of time. I also have one of the smaller papermania ones (original brown/pink) that is doing well, I keep lighter embellishments in that one.
    A Bowl of Cherries - My personal blog

I'm in love!!! with crafting. LOL coolio1978's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (22)
    I bought a papermania one about a year ago and on its first trip out the zip broke. I was putting all my goodies away after doing a demonstration and it broke so had to pull on the other zip to keep it closed enough to get it the car. I do have an old sizzix one to keep my bigshot in. It has a curved front to accommodate the bigshot handle but can't hold my 12 x12 papers hence being the papermania one. Also looking for another tote to use when i do SU parties.
    Swaps: Advent Swap 2022, Christmas Gift Bag Goodie Swap, 2022 Christmas Stocking Swap, Christmas Tag Swap
    www.craftingwithashee.com