Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

cricut mini freebie

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with the name of the freebie, a few weeks ago which was that weeks freebie digital cuts through the Cricut Craft Room, it was mainly flowers. The flowers were the spiral kind which had to be folded etc. They were lovely and I would love to be able to buy the complete download, but I cannot find them on the Cricut website.
    I have posted this here because the Cricut common room seems to be quiet of late, so hoping someone might help on here.

All children are special some are just more special than others. Michelles's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)
    giant flowers?

View Gallery

Hi Michelle, thank you for your help, but I think that might be another download. The one I remember from a few weeks ago had more flowers and some other items, but I can't remember what they were as I didn't use them. Amongst the blooms they had roses, crysanthimums and sun flowers. I thought I would be able to contact the craft room to ask but I don't know how to go about that.

I am the penguin, Koo koo ka choo __TJ__'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    it was flower shoppe, i had great fun cutting out a bunch of florals!
    I Live in Canada I got three kids, two dogs and "some" hens. 🐓 oh and three goats!!! And I make cheese now. Blessed are the cheesemakers. 🧀🐐🐐🐐🦆🦆
    "Not worse is almost as good as better" Terry Pratchett speaking about altzimers, but it works for Aspergers too.

View Gallery

yes, thank you so much. Now all I have to do is work out how to buy a digital download from the Cricut Craft Room. I got an email from them today saying they have 25% off all downloads for the next 48 hours, so I had better get on with it. Thanks again.

View Gallery

Bit annoying trying to order the download, but it won't let me because I don't have a US or Canadian address, even though the download is digital. Going to try CardCraft Uk from where I bought the Cricut, have to wait til shop opens tomorrow.

Procrastinating Scrapper... Weaselwise's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    Quote Originally Posted by spurs View Post
    Bit annoying trying to order the download, but it won't let me because I don't have a US or Canadian address, even though the download is digital. Going to try CardCraft Uk from where I bought the Cricut, have to wait til shop opens tomorrow.
    This really annoys me too - I thought the whole point of being able to order digitally was that you didn't have to have anything sent, and you paid electronically?

How come my credit card is acceptable virtually anywhere else online in the world - but Provocraft/Cricut don't want to know?

Rant over...
    ...Weasel AKA Suzie...
    Wise Weasel Witterings ... Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!

All children are special some are just more special than others. Michelles's Avatar
    View Gallery

have you tried the english site i have bought a few things off it

View Gallery

I've just ordered the cartridge. I didn't realise there was a uk link on ordering page of the cricut website. Easy when you know how! Thank you again.

I am the penguin, Koo koo ka choo __TJ__'s Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (32)
    failing that my address isnt linked to the ccr, so pm me and ill let you use that ( im in canada - i may have mentioned )
    I Live in Canada I got three kids, two dogs and "some" hens. 🐓 oh and three goats!!! And I make cheese now. Blessed are the cheesemakers. 🧀🐐🐐🐐🦆🦆
    "Not worse is almost as good as better" Terry Pratchett speaking about altzimers, but it works for Aspergers too.

View Gallery

You Need a us or Canadian credit card to use the us site. why dont you use the ccr it is fab?