Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So many photos, so little time g61's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    OP there's plenty still to come which will be worthy of scrapping, believe me. But if you are unsure, you might enjoy watching this YouTube video by Shimelle Laine, explaining her personal reasons why she scrapbooks, despite having no children at all.
    Margo

I'm a member of Scrap Happens, in the Blue Brads House

Determined to reduce the stash and photo pile arimum_123's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    My problem is reducing how many photo's I'm going to use - and mine are 13y.o. twin boys and a girl of 10. I 'grab' photos where I can - they're not always perfectly focussed or brightly lit but they still convey the message or memory I want to keep.
    When mine were 3 and 5 it was more a problem of getting the camera ready in time to capture what they were doing - whenever I switched it on they stopped the faces they were pulling or the dance they were doing (or the being a soldier with a paper bag bearskin hat on one occasion).

Also looking back I wish I'd taken photos of the forts and trenches they dug out of the garden when they played with their plastic soldiers (the kind you get in a big bag from poundland). We still find bits of them when gardening now! They used to spend hours outside and even make rivers for them to cross (usually flooding half the garden with the hose whilst doing this). It was one of their most favourite games to play and I don't have a single photo of it because it was so everyday - a mistake I try not to make anymore but probably still do.

Cheers

Louise x

Have caught a bug! Scrapping! Allyj50's Avatar
    1 mile from EastLancs A580 Golborne island between Manchester and Liverpool
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (49)
    Quote Originally Posted by leanie View Post
    Don't forget to document the new bionic you! x

Totally agree!
    Whatever you might write in a diary is worth scrapping if you have an image to go with it ... and remember your journalling with the photo on the layout

I journal more than I use to - my team enjoy my stories - but I need that journalling on my layout so i can remember when I can no longer craft the 5 w's ....

who, where, when, what and why

I have loads of photos that I still need to scrap and I didnt start to do so until 6 years ago!
    aLLy x
    Glitterbugs Team Member Blue Brads House
    Back after a 2 year break for PL info