Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    No, i havent had the letter yet, and would really like to know whether to expect to pay the same amount but only twice a year or if it will be quarterly but at half the amount, or if it will be something entirely different! I really have no idea where i stand with regards to how many issues my sub has paid for and when they take the next payment etc. I would just have to go along with whatever they tell me.....its getting a bit annoying now to be honest, how long do they need to let us know, i mean we had the initial letter saying they were going bimonthly back in november (or at least i did).
    Amy -x-
    ScAtTy ScRaPpErS
    July 2015...LOs 12 total 120
    Aug 2015...LOs 7 total=70
    ***My Scrapbook Pages Blog***

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (42)
    There is still no sign of my copy, so guess I am going to lose out, very disappointed.
    JanetO

x

So many crafts, so little time here be dragons's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    No letter here either. I have had two DDs for £10.70 taken, one is for Craft Stamper, the otherfor 365. I don't know which is which.
    I thought from a previous post, that the previous 365 payment would last until something like June or July???
    But the lack of information is getting to be very annoying, taking our money without letting us know what is happening is just not on. I know the 365 lady has contirbuted to this thread, please could we all have a definitive answer. I for one am fed up.

Wendy
    New blog! Craft, Cook, Repeat
    At last I have a blog! Scrapbooks & Cookbooks

So many crafts, so little time here be dragons's Avatar
    View Gallery

And as I hit 'submit' on my last post, an email came in from Traplet, to tell me about the last day of their sale...... how ironic (and infuriating)....
    Wendy
    New blog! Craft, Cook, Repeat
    At last I have a blog! Scrapbooks & Cookbooks

Janina Beckett
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (82)
    I've cancelled my subs this morning. I should still have two issues to come from my last payment, after that I'll buy as and when if I like the contents enough to spend £4.95, I've just had enough of not being 'inspired' by much of the mag...maybe one or two layouts and that doesn't justify buying it.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hi everyone,
    I just checked with the relevant department and I am advised that the letters went out last week. They should have arrived by now, so if you haven't had your letter by Friday this week I'd suggest you give us a call.

I'm sorry I can't answer specific enquiries about payment as I don't have any access to that (data protection - I'm the Editor and don't need to see personal information about subscribers). Everyone's payment schedule differs depending upon when your subscription began. If anyone has queries about this or missing issues our Customer Services team will be happy to help and they are available on 01684 588599.

I hope that information is useful.

Katy

East Kilbride, Scotland but my second home is in Beadnell, Northumberland
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Thanks Katy - looking at it I would imagine its two six monthly payments now for the new bi monthly issues as Im pretty sure my previous payment was the fourth one which would have been the last one for my first year's sub.

I can keep a note now of when I expect the next one to be taken

Thanks as always for your help

Joint Red Ribbon House Leader

My Blog

Stamped heads/postage people ATC swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (64)
    I've not had a letter regarding subs yet, but I did love the last magazine.

View Gallery

How odd they say we should have had our letters by now....yet no one here so far has had them. I dont really want to cancel my sub yet as i also liked the last mag better than previous issues....but i dont want to feel like i am being messed around either.
    Amy -x-
    ScAtTy ScRaPpErS

So much imagination,so little time to create! Rosierabbit's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I am interested that several of you don't care for this magazine. I was very excited with the first few copies then I felt it went rapidly "downhill" I have not bothered to purchase the latest copy after a quick look through it, I realised it was not for me. Shame.
    HEATHER

Gravy Pot Swap/ Round Robin Stash Box / 2010 Kit Swap / Ribbon Swap / Mrs Cheshires Kit Swap / Nixis Stash Swap / 2011 Kit Swap / Embellishments Swap /Matchbox Swap /Mixed Stash Swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (68)
    I really enjoyed this month's mag and thought there were lots of lovely layouts in it. I had a prob with my subscription-I subbed at the NEC and they told me it was going to be bi-monthly and my sub would start with Feb/Mar. No sign of the mag so I rang Traplet and they said it was due to start with the next issue. The woman had at the NEC had assured me it would start with this one and Traplet very kindly sent me this copy free of charge. I also sub to Sewing World and have never had any prob with the sub so fingers crossed this continues!
    Take care,
    Nickyx

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Thanks Katy - looking at it I would imagine its two six monthly payments now for the new bi monthly issues as Im pretty sure my previous payment was the fourth one which would have been the last one for my first year's sub.
    Not sure about everyone else obviously but mine was £10+ every quarter when it was monthly and the latest payment was £5+ so half the amount for half the amount of issues - simples!! x
    Becky x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (60)
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyRich View Post
    I really enjoyed this month's mag and thought there were lots of lovely layouts in it.
    Me too. I thought it was the best yet.

my 3 beautiful children lizzylou's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Same here I thought this issue was the best yet and i'm thinking of suscribing again.

NEWBIE CJ ''WHATEVER''

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by rebeccaw View Post
    Not sure about everyone else obviously but mine was £10+ every quarter when it was monthly and the latest payment was £5+ so half the amount for half the amount of issues - simples!! x
    I checked my bank account, and they took the £10.40 at the end of october, and now they have taken another £10.40 at the end of january. I have had the subscription since the very start. Anyone else in the same situation?

How strange that some of you are only paying £5+ now. I will keep a close eye on when they take the next payment....it had better be in 6 months time and not 3 else i will not be happy and will cancel straight away no matter how good i think the mag is!
    Amy -x-
    ScAtTy ScRaPpErS