Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Cards, Toppers & ATCs

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Cross Over Cards

Not quite sure what to call this style of card so I have referred to it as a crossover. My eldest granddaughter will be 20 next month and I wanted to do something a bit different for her - I spent a long time tatting about with this one, to get the slots in the right place, but I am quite pleased with the overall effect now. I used conqueror concept 250 gsm for the main card and I used my replacement cameo blade for the first time. I tried several test cuts and had to use setting 3, speed 3 thickness 33 and even then the cut I got was a little bit woolly and I had to take my craft knife to it in places. A bit disappointing really.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Crossover card mark 2

This is what I was attempting to cut when my cameo blade let me down. Fortunately I was able to finish it with my trusty old robo blade. The design is created by using the letter A from the font Victorian Designs and applying an external offset. The text font is Georgia. Hope it may be of some use.

I have put in just the outlines to make it easier for you to cut the "backing". It will save messing about with the cutlines!
    Last edited by SylviaF; 20-01-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: further info
    Sylvia x
    My Blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (25)

Crossover card

The card template and the pieces to cut for the fronts and inside are included but not the flower, sorry but that's a die I've had for ages and can't share. Instructions on the file. You could also use glue or double sided tape along the bottom edges to make it into a pocket for a gift card holder
    Last edited by DJG; 29-05-2012 at 12:15 PM.