Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)

Craft Stamper missing...again

I've recently subscribed to Craft Stamper, I received the CI sub gift but haven't got the June (I think?) issue even though it was out 4th May. Anyone else still waiting?! In the time I've been waiting for Craft Stamper I've had two different issues of scrap 365, it doesn't make any sense Traplet!!
    My blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (14)
    I subscribe to Craft Stamper and I have to say that it is usually on time. I'm sure if you contact them they will help.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by subtlerevulsion View Post
    I've recently subscribed to Craft Stamper, I received the CI sub gift but haven't got the June (I think?) issue even though it was out 4th May. Anyone else still waiting?! In the time I've been waiting for Craft Stamper I've had two different issues of scrap 365, it doesn't make any sense Traplet!!
    I also subscribed in early May, and received the gift. I asked them to let me know when my subscription would start, as I didn't know if I would get the May issue. They rang me and told me that the first issue I would receive would be the July issue, and that I would have to buy the May and June issues if I wanted them. Can't see why it takes so long to start the subscription!

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Hello there
    Will try to explain how the subs work at Traplet. When you are able to start your sub depends on where we are in the printing cycle and is to do with how early in the cycle we have to provide the subscribers mailing list to the distributors (well in advance of the on-sale date in the shops - so our subscribers get the mag hot off the press). For this reason we are not able to start subs with the current issue and often it isn't possible to start with the next issue either.

So if you've not had your issue it may be that your sub isn't due to start because of the above reasons. Just give us a ring and we'll let you know when to expect your first magazine (01684 588500).

If there is a gift with the sub we send those straight away as they come direct from our offices (which is why they arrive separately from the mag).

Hope that helps!
    Katy

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

When I subscribed to Scrap 365 over the phone, the young man I spoke to explained that I wouldn't get the current issue as it takes time for the direct debit to be set up. I was able to buy the current issue at shop price, post free, so I did. Maybe if you phone again, you will be able to get the current issue sent to you.
    Btw, the free gift arrived the week after I signed up for the sub, which made me smile as I had to wait four and a half months for my Scrapbook Magazine free gift. Undoubtedly due to Traplet sending direct from their offices and SM not!! Needless to say, I don't take SM any more!