Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Cutting Machine Chat

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by lind View Post
    I did this first day using cameo but it cut the carrier sheet right through so had to buy a new one first day!!!!!!!
    sorry to laugh, but a funny thought occurred to me when reading.

Did you save the settings so you can cut thin plastic if you need to in the future?

Newbie Starter pack and cheat sheets here

Repeat after me "Google Is My Friend"

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (24)
    It happens! After owning Graphtec Robos for over six years I did more or less the same and cut several neat little holes in the middle(!!) of my expensive A3 carrier too - in my defence though it was a different brand of machine, and I was confused and had some settings incorrect. But both the carrier sheet and the cutting strip are actually consumables, so are intended to be replaceable, and although we may feel really bad or stupid about it, it's not exactly the end of the world!

Rosemary
    "The main reason people buy those machines [Craft Robos] is to cut out words and lace doily patterns for their scrapbooks."

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Oh My Goodness!!! Just read this ...... Id of been giving birth to Kittens!! Ha ha If this happened to me on a new machine!!

Mind you saying that on my very first robo I ever had (The blue lidded one) I sent things to cut and Didnt know I had to peel the backing off the carrier sheet to reveal the sticky!! I ruined 3 carrier sheets before I realized How thick was I... ha ha ha ha

I think we all have "senior moments" Lucille Your not alone... xxx