Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > Special Forums > Cutting Machines - chat, help. templates > Studio/SVG Templates > Miscellaneous

Notices

Thread: Bookmarks

Hybrid View

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)

Bookmark

this is a bookmark I made for a friend, the font is CHICK, free for personal use, from da font, and the cats are CAT SILHOUETTES from Agent Js font design, personal use only.
    The extra cats I cut out on black paper as an added layer, thought it looked better than pink cats.
    As the bookmark has the name Mandy, I don't suppose it will be usefull to very many peeps, but it would be nice if someone could use it, as I have got so much from this site, I am trying to give something back,

here is the back of the finished bookmark and then the front, sorry about the quality of the photo, I knew I should have left it to the morning, but no
    I went and deleted the good photo and was left with the dull one, unfortunately it didn't go into the recycle bin, so we're stuck with the rubbish photo. This is one of the few things I have actually designed myself.
    hope you like, TFL
    by laminating it, I didn't glue it, just the smallest spot of glue on the cats to hold it whilst laminating, tidier effect I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cattiegracie; 01-02-2009 at 11:57 PM. Reason: away to fix file. other cat added
    Grace I'm getting there, 1 step at a time