Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (97)

Photo Printer recommendations?

I've got a bit of an old workhorse in my craft room - it's an Epson Stylus Photo 1400 which is fine but big although that's because I wanted an A3 printing facility as I also use it to make lost of teaching resources. Would like to upgrade now to a neater newer model which also does photocopying . Anyone got anything that they like and could recommend that would fit the bill ? Preferably with A3 facility.
    My Blog

Claire

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Think you should stay with Epson...you know how reliable they are and the print quality is excellent!!! When I needed a new printer...although I looked at the other makes I still came back to Epson!!!! None seem to print photos with the same quality!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    I have an A3 HP Deskjet 9800 but I don't reckon on the photo quality, so I got an Epson all-in-one Stylus Photo PX700W which is excellent (if thirsty on very expensive inks, not dared try compatibles) but I did keep the HP for poster sized stuff, so it's not very efficient on space. I do know you that as sales of A3 vs A4 printers are miniscule, so you will pay a hefty premium for an A3 photo printer. I did look on Amazon and there is one reduced from £465 to £265 at the moment!
    Eileen