Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Thread: gogo kit

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (40)

gogo kit

can anyone tell me the style of kits from these, sounds nice for Feb. thumbs up or thumbs down?.
    many thanks

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (30)
    Hello there Tracey - thank you for your interest in our new Essentially GoGo Kit! I am sorry this has gone a couple of days before we noticed your question! We have been knee deep in such lovely products, busy packing all the loveliness of the new kit

Let me tell you about our new kit - we are very excited about bringing our idea and plan to fruition, to supply a new and exciting kit, but at an affordable price!

It was after conducting some in depth market research on what our members and customers would like to see from ScrapaGoGo during 2012 and beyond, that we decided to change to the structure of GoGo Create monthly kits.

We have always been in the forefront of ensuring that UK crafters receive the best quality, top notch array of scrapbooking items and unusual supplies to enable you to create beautiful designs and projects. It is with this in mind, and our continued commitment to this ethos, that we feel the time has come to put together a more 'purse friendly package' to help support and nurture our very valued customers with their hobby. With most household budgets being squeezed tighter and tighter we are confident that ScrapaGoGo's launch of this budget busting monthly kit will not only save money but will also enable you to plan into your personal budget a set amount to spend on your hobby in the most cost effective and inspirational way possible.

Every month our 'Essentially GoGo' Kit will comprise of the following:

5 12x12 Quality Papers
    3 12x12 Bazzill Cardstock
    1 Alphabet
    1 Bespoke Embellishment Pack
    1 Exclusive Stamp
    1 Sheet Exclusive Hybrids
    1 Idea Booklet

PLUS access to the Clubhouse Forum where classes and ideas will be uploaded each and every month.... all for £14.99 postage included!

We will also have other items available to purchase on our 'Grabit' day, which is always the 1st of the month prior to the kits being despatched, and any purchases are included in with your kit - with no additional postage. Bargain!!!

To give you some idea - here is a snippet of the embellishment pack which will be included in our Essentially GoGo February Kit - 'Eclectic Me'.

I hope you like what you see! If you would like any further information - please feel free to contact us on mail@scrapagogo.co.uk - we are always happy to help

Finally - if you wish to read what other members have said about ScrapaGoGo - take a look here!
    Janice

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I too have to say that having recieved it yesterday it is a gorgeous kit! I had to use it straight away! The colours are gorgeous and there are so many elements! I am too amazed at how good value it is! I have always loved Gogo kits as I have been a customer before making it on the team so I always trust the girls with any new kits they put together!

Merly Impressions DT
    My BLOG