Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (9)
    ... and in Card Factory the other day (I was staying with my elderly mum and buying something for her) they had 'handmade' cards for 99p.

Handmade? Ermm, I don't think so. They meant 'with a factory topper stuck on' which apparently is all it takes
    Eileen

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (49)
    Last one I did I charged £70 for an 8x8 album of 10 double pages. I purchased a 12x12 pad of patterned papers that went with the theme, a basic, plain album and some (not many) embellishments. I kept it to a very simple LO with 2 sketches that were mirrored for each double page. Titles were diecut and there were tags on each page for the recipient or his sister (the gifter) to fill in. I asked her to give me copies of the photos in sizes I needed to sheare the work and costs!

Because I kept it basic it was quick to make and I'm sure I actually made 'some' money on the job, although like most papercrafts it wasn't the minimum wage.

I'm a Scraphazard!!
    Eventually joined the blogging community!

Dedicated Scrapper scrappinsilly's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Quote Originally Posted by daisychain888 View Post
    Oh the amount of times I've been told that I must save loads of money making my own cards! **insert me laughing hysterically**
    Yes I did a handmade card for a family member and was told it was just a way to save money, so therefore a card from the £ shop is all they get now
    Bren

I'm a Pop Dot