Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Amy Tan Daybooks?

Has anyone seen the Amy Tangerine daybooks in the flesh (as it were)? I'm thinking they look pretty easy to copy but I'm wondering how they are bound?
    I love my Smash books but they're a bit too big to carry around in a handbag and the daybooks just look a bit more portable.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    I have one - they are stitched down the spine. I am sure you could easily hand sew your own - piercing the holes first. I don't use sewing machines so I can't say if it would work through the thickness.

The albums are so pretty with all the random papers - they are different sizes, shapes and thicknesses.

You can just about see the binding on this photo, hope this helps
    http://kinseygirl.typepad.com/my_web...re-reveal.html

View Gallery

Thank you, I might have a go at hand stitching some papers together see how it turns out.

Still hopelessly addicted to stash after all these years ProudWickedFan's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    I just received one of these today, I got the bigger hug book and one of the day books, they're a thing of beauty thats for sure, you could make your own and use a sewing machine to bind them but honestly I'd just buy one because they're so gorgeous, much sweeter and more useable than the Smash books, perfect for keeping in your handbag where as the smash ones you need a suitcase
    My Blog
    xxMandyxx

Dedicated Scrapper Voodoo Vixen's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Oooh they look like fun... I want that sort for my Pinterest stuff.
    Annette There are no mistakes in crafting... just opportunities for more embellishments!

Scrap Happens Here Blog

View Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by ProudWickedFan View Post
    I just received one of these today, I got the bigger hug book and one of the day books, they're a thing of beauty thats for sure, you could make your own and use a sewing machine to bind them but honestly I'd just buy one because they're so gorgeous, much sweeter and more useable than the Smash books, perfect for keeping in your handbag where as the smash ones you need a suitcase
    Could you please tell me where you bought one from? I don't think there's a snowballs chance of anywhere in Ireland selling them so that I can have a proper look before I buy

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)

Still hopelessly addicted to stash after all these years ProudWickedFan's Avatar
    View Gallery

Yes thats where I got mine from, super quick service too
    My Blog
    xxMandyxx

View Gallery

Thanks for the link they really do look like fun little books but I don't think I'll be paying £10.00 for postage!!

View Gallery

£10 for postage, I would email them about that, that sounds wrong, maybe it's a system glitch, I'm sure they wouldn't charge you £10, mine just came in a small package envelope.
    My Blog
    xxMandyxx

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys and memory keeper/scrapbooker Mrs Cheshire's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (29)
    It's because it's posted to Ireland, might be worth e-mailing Sandra to find out if she could get the postage cheaper as you're only ordering one thing, or could you get it posted to your parents and then collect or have it sent over if thats cheaper!
    Dawn
    Team Leader My Blog
    July Points Slo7, DLO, Weekly Challenges wk1= wk2= wk3= wk4= Hc= Mini books= Total

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    I'm surprised they had the new books and aditions - I love the pockets and lables that have been brought out. There were lots other things but I can't remember them now.

I'll have to go shopping I think!!